Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Guys, see this 🤣
https://twitter.com/ishkameena/status/1287730037735616513?s=20
Song is from KZK2 opening scene...
🤣
I think someone shared it before too😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Guys, see this 🤣
https://twitter.com/ishkameena/status/1287730037735616513?s=20
Song is from KZK2 opening scene...
🤣
I think someone shared it before too😆
Alina shared previously, but that is chunri udaying...
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Alina shared previously, but that is chunri udaying...
This one also I thought! Koi na...TFS
this is hilariousOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Guys, see this 🤣
https://twitter.com/ishkameena/status/1287730037735616513?s=20
Song is from KZK2 opening scene...
LOL
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You guys will make me cry😭
Thanks to you too for adding colors to my drawings on this forum, thanks babu🤗
Yes...I'll peep in whenever I can😳
Good luck in your studies Babu! You're gonna rock it!😎 Best wishes always😳👍🏼
Although I'm gonna miss you terribly😭
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@Priya Bhagu and Bucky do check the HP thread🤣
I have got everyone confused🤣😎
Omg!🤣🤣
bold- same hereOriginally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
Gosh that’s bad... both are big part of my life but still cant mix them...
EKDV cool down the headache KZK leaves behind..
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I stalked the thread 🤣 They're being jealous how Bhagee, you & Bucky are getting Sandesh being new but they're not🤣 Yeh dosti unlogon ko confuse bana rahi hai🤣
Yes😆I love confusing people😛
Alina did😆
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Alina shared previously, but that is chunri udaying...
She shared this one too....
Anyway TFS❤️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5