Haein🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haein🤔
Mahi said they are not accepting a second PM with changes😒 but I sent Mani the changes😶
I have not seen this.it looks like guava
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
I always miss them 😒 but seeing their offscreen pics, I get better 😛
Btw if you wanna rile up those members, you too set their fav actor/actress pic as your DP and argue back 😈 🤡
Lol, what an idea LP 🤣 looks like you have applied this one on someone 🤣
Thank you WD *hugs back*
No thanks. I'll suffer in silence.

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I have not seen this.it looks like guava
I haven tasted this ... They mentioned this in some food delivery app ad .... I guess Alia part of it
You're the sweetest Renee.
You're so pure, it makes me cry.

Aww Panditaain you are making me cry with your words 😭
Take care and you can always share your feelings with me. I am there for you ❤️
WD Mani is taking second PMsOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
Mahi said they are not accepting a second PM with changes😒 but I sent Mani the changes😶
Take care Panditaainji 🤗
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
9