Nahi reOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
I already opened it! 🤓
Writing the wishes and will send u back soon!😊
I cant open that particular PM
For all the ones I PMed I cant open it in outbox hence asking ki tu kar pa rahi hai kya from Inbox?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Nahi reOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
I already opened it! 🤓
Writing the wishes and will send u back soon!😊
I cant open that particular PM
For all the ones I PMed I cant open it in outbox hence asking ki tu kar pa rahi hai kya from Inbox?
Aww u dont have any cousin leaving nearby?
😒NoOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww u dont have any cousin leaving nearby?
We should start spamming.😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nahi re
I cant open that particular PM
For all the ones I PMed I cant open it in outbox hence asking ki tu kar pa rahi hai kya from Inbox?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sure...ek min ruko aur sandesha will reach u!😆
Hass matt🤓
I tried to see that PM again and nahi koi bhi kholo toh woh error 401 dikhata hai
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hass matt🤓
I tried to see that PM again and nahi koi bhi kholo toh woh error 401 dikhata hai
Check now! Copy-paste of your PM back to you!👀
Aww, whenever u see them that day can be Rakhi :)
Goodbye. Good night. ⭐️
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
9