SRK abhi bhi zinda hai and I am yet to be widowed. You might soon lose your Bahu status if you try to kill off your father in law already 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
SRK abhi bhi zinda hai and I am yet to be widowed. You might soon lose your Bahu status if you try to kill off your father in law already 🤣
I am rooting for grim (my prefect) and alexia(since I like her name and dp and her upcoming HP ff:)) to get to the finals.
Wrong person Gayatri 😅
Even if my name is great or dp looks good or maybe my FF isn't puke worthy 😂
It's gonna be Panditain
Kyunki Nanand bhi kabhi Maa thi.
Oh yeah kyunki Nanand bhi kabhi Bahu thi. Kyunki Bhabhi ki kabhi saas thi.
hows my new username😎
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
hows my new username😎
Omg for 1 yr u will be unique sheep haha
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
hows my new username😎
This is what we call dedication to the game Hinna 😎

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
1.4k