Originally posted by: hbkrocks
She is downplaying her game So that Panditaain can feel confident & lose the game 😆
Hehe good strategy then hope it works alexia should win :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
She is downplaying her game So that Panditaain can feel confident & lose the game 😆
Hehe good strategy then hope it works alexia should win :)
Btw, Happy friendships day to you all 🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Misthi or GR for win🥳
Misthi coz she is in our Team H hehe n GR playing superbly. If
alexia reaches top 2then Alexia
Not gonna happen 🤣
I m loving d Harry Potter siggies ❤️
Even if I try that it's not gonna work 😅🤣
Originally posted by: REI6AS3QFB7URCDS
Btw, Happy friendships day to you all 🤗
Happy Friendship Day🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am not underestimating myself behen😅
Yes u r behen
Originally posted by: NAU576GAL54XSODU
I think my group has disowned me 🤔
Ajao meri pass 🤗
I’ll protect you 😆
Originally posted by: DWTD46DZOM75VKGZ
Btw, Happy friendships day to you all 🤗
Same to you🤗
Originally posted by: TPI75OHY3523WRWC
Panditaain vs Grim Reaper would be a good duel
Though one shoudnt understimate Mishti n Alexia..all 4 have done really well.
Well I think between me and Panditain it's surely her who wins
But GR and MR no idea
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
1.4k