Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: oa2019

great update. think you confused kukki & sneha for a little bit there 😆 but all's good.  can't wait to read more.

thank you ❤️ haha i fixed it thanks for pointing it out , will be posting shortly 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nir_jaanu

I love the way the story is going. I Really wish Bajaj and Prerna’s story comes together soon. 

Please continue soon 

nirali

Thank you so much Nirali❤️, that's where it is heading to .. few more chapters and it will be done 😆

Originally posted by: AMMY12

awsm update to gud 

Plzzzz cont asap 

Thank you Ammy ❤️

Thank you daisydee smiley27

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Rishabh - Sneha's scene was just love ❤️, i really like the twist.. the way your are progressing Prerish's relationship it is amazing to read munnijan .. love it really .. keep update soon ❤️

Thank you so much Oppojaan ❤️ i love them hope I am not coming across biased when it's with Sneha and RB 😆 will be posting the next one now 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelife235

Hi, I am lovelife235, a silent reader of your story.

Wow it is a amazing story. Just loved how it is going. 

The progress of their relationship is just brilliant. 

Waiting eagerly for the next update 

With love 🤗

-lovelife235

thank you so much lovelife ❤️ glad you are enjoying reading this story, hope u like the next one as well .

much love 🤗

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Read both parts. It is quite an intriguing story. One thing which I didn't understand that when RB and Prerna care so much for each other, even their families esp both of their mothers or say mother figure are doing every trick to get them closer then why on earth they are living separately? 

hey gems, thank you so much ❤️

hahaha u are asking for the last page of the story , will reveal it as it goes !

munnihyderabad thumbnail

PreRish SS : Guilty roads to an endless love : Part 3

In the hospital, Prerna , sitting on  a chair, next to Sneha’s bed , holds her tiny hand in hers and drops kisses with tears , and gently strokes it with her fingers , while the little one is sedated and strapped to a board and  attached to IV and oxygen meter .

Rishab walks into the VIP recovery room, where Sneha is shifted a couple of hrs back from the ICU, while Prerna’s gaze is on her baby, her tears drained off, draining her completely .

His heart tugs seeing her in a vulnerable situation. He walks by her side, she lifts her gaze to see him. Holding her hand,,he leads her towards the other end of the room ,toward the couch. 

Minutes pass by in silence, each of them recollecting the events of the day , Rishab recollects Prerna collapsing  in his arms on hearing about Sneha

Prerna’s thoughts  wander to the moment she saw her little one through the glass pane of the big white wooden door of ICU earlier in the day . 

An attendant walks in with 2 coffees and sandwiches to go with and places them on the coffee table .

Bajaj offers coffee to Prerna, he nods in negative, “you should have something to take care of Sneha”, Rishab asserts in a low, yet stern tone. He sits across on a single couch across her.

“Sneha is my life, I have  no one but her “, her pooled eyes and choked voice,. “I would die if something happens to her “, her anguished words stab him, her tears inflict him intangibly, with much deeper despair than ever ,  the tears  pooled in her eyes started rolling down her cheeks .

He walks by her side, sits next to her, takes her hand in his,  “Prerna… Sneha will be fine, look at me,” she turns her gaze towards him, looking into his eyes , “ usse kuch nahin hoga, trust me , main Sneha ko kuch nahin hone doonga, main hoon aapke saath... hamesha “, a short  pause.” I mean, as long as you  are with her, as her mother, she will be fine ” , she gazes into his dark assuring eyes, imbibing and trusting his every word

“Aap jaante hai .. I almost lost her when I was pregnant …..” he grasps her every anguished word and the dire she has been through .. his eyes brim 

Prerna continues, how ardently and dearly she and  Anurag were in love, she points to the little one lying there amidst  all the cables  “that little bundle is our love…., but …” , takes a long pause , unsure how to pour her heart to the same man before whom she proudly flaunted her love “anurag hai toh sab kuch hai “  and mocked this man’s heartlessness  ….

She continued in her soft voice, ”but I realized love is not everything , it’s just a part of life… it’s not life  “ , for the first time he realized her to be stoic, the one who used to give long sermons and lectures on love and being in love has just one phrase to say “love is not everything …”

He wants to dwell deeper into her heart, take away the last shred of agony from within her, at the same time he was amazed at her caliber, her strength, her stoicity, she no longer is the girl in love , but a woman, a mother a daughter  with her revised priorities and strength.

In silence, he assimilates her words of despair, inadvertently holds her hand in his, she gives into the warmth of his hands as she leans on his right shoulder and drifts into sleep, as he feels the weight of her head on his shoulders indicate she fell asleep, he gently placed her head on the accent pillows and covers her with a throw and moves to the other couch. Rishab gets another cup of coffee to fight the sleep with caffeine

In the middle of the night, the doctor come to check on Sneha, Rishab talks to the doctor who updates that Sneha is doing better now , her vitals and breathing are consistent and she can be discharged in the morning if things remain the same, he utters a  thank you .

Few hours later, in the early hours, Prerna wakes up to see herself lying on the couch with cushions, throws in place and notices Rishab lying on that single couch with his legs stretched out …she checks on  Sneha who is still sleeping on that bed.

In the process of making it a little comfortable to Rishab, by placing a cushion under his head, she wakes him up . “I am sorry .. I didn’t mean to wake you up, but you were ….. “, she trails off.

“No, please don’t bother Prerna, it’s perfectly fine”, he flexes his muscles ….”pata hi nahin chala kab aankh lagi”  “How is the princess doing “, he asks her ..”she seems to be fine now, “ a sense of relief in her voice, comforts him .

The doctor walks in to check the baby , he updates that she is doing great to be discharged and gives a few discharge  instructions to Prerna , to keep checking temperature and oxygen levels every 4 hrs to call him any time . Prerna is asked to sign the discharge documents.

It’s Sunday, 8 am, Prerna, holding Sneha in her arms, Rishab by her side, comes down the elevator, making their way out, only to be encircled  by a media mob with  flashing cameras and mikes close to them.. , 

Prerna holds Sneha close to herself and covers her completely with a blanket .. making sure the camera flashes are not on her face …Rishab promptly calls his security

.” so she is the new woman in Rishab Bajaj’s life after Tina Deshmukh , once a casanova always a casanova” remarks few journalists … “Rishab Bajaj is not the one to get married …so what sort of relation is this … “ . “Is this Rishab Bajaj’s baby, what’s the status of your relation”, Prerna is petrified with the media frenzy ..

Rishab protectively wraps  his arm around Prerna and  Sneha closely , while the media clicks pictures to glory, his security disperses the media flashmob , while they  walk towards the car waiting out.

Bajaj takes Prerna and Sneha to her apartment .. Veena does a ritual to take away the evil eye on the little one.  Prerna puts Sneha in the crib .

Prerna and Rishab freshen up, Maasi has asked the househelp to send Rishab’s  clothes from Bajaj mansion

Rishab makes a few calls to put an end to the buzz in the media .. Soon enough Prerna and Rishab’s pictures are buzzing over the internet .

Veena asks Maasi, Prerna and Rishab to come and have breakfast . Prerna’s phone is buzzing constantly. “Aap apna phone dijiya “, Rishab demands Prerna.. She looks at him  in confusion…”aapka phone “, he stretches his hands, she hands over her phone to him .

“Now have your breakfast properly, without worrying about anything, you have to eat to take care of Sneha,”, he orders her, maasi and Veena maa agree with him “khaalo beta” maasi serving herself some tea ..”first breakfast...”, his commanding voice cuts her short even before she could say anything .

After breakfast, Rishab gives her phone back, Shweta calls her to inquire about Sneha also about all sorts of buzzz and headlines all over the electronic media .. 

Prerna excuses that she cannot talk anything now and would call her once things settle down .
The various conspiring, inconclusive headlines disturb her, but maasi and Rishab tells her to ignore those as her priority should be her life , her family and Sneha. Prerna who has seen so much in life, takes a deep breath to let go off every buzz outside her family , this family.

Her inner thoughts ponder “my family?” while she glances around to see Rishab, two adorable kids and two moms .. “yes, my family” her thoughts are affirmed . .

An hour later, around noon , Mr.Mehra comes to Prerna’s apartment as she has texted him to  , she turns on the TV, where the news channel  flashes breaking news/Just in regarding Rishab Bajaj’s harassment case, with a video clipping from a  resort in Delhi outskirts,

The contents of the clip are Tina Deshmukh confessing to Rajiv Saxena , that she falsely framed Rishab Bajaj with sexual harassment case, on his orders and now he has to pay her 5 Million Rupees, else she will expose him .  Rajiv Saxena threatens to kill her if she even thinks of exposing him or his plan, there by  clearing Rishab Bajaj’s name from the hoax sexual harassment case, his business rival Rajiv Saxena has implicated Rishab Bajaj using his ex secretary Tina Deshmukh.

The news anchor tells the viewers that in the next  24 hours their team will reveal that person,  that “anjaana hamdard” of Rishab Bajaj who risked his/her life, in the sting op,  to clear his name and expose a big name like Rajiv Saxena .

The media gives a clean chit to Rishab Bajaj however the media who is against him still hang onto it for ratings.

Mr.Mehra managed to send them the  footage on an anonymous basis . The police commissioner, in a presser, drops all falsified charges against  Mr.Rishabh Bajaj which is live telecasted …

Prerna mutes the tv . Rishab looks at Mr.Mehra, with his hands in his pockets
“care to explain …Mr.Mehra”

gazes at Mr.Mehra to fill him up with the details.

Mehra turns towards Prerna “Sir, woh ma’am ne …...woh Prerna ma’am ne sting op kia tha, woh resort mein, when you came to pick her up yesterday at the resort“ , Mehra confirms it

On connecting the dots…. “Whaaaaat !!!!  …. “ his loud scream shocks everyone .
Rishab’s enraged ,  yet restrained voice “have you lost it Mehra “ tremors through the air in  that cozy living room

His fists tightened  “You seem to be out of your mind Mehra, you got Prerna into this, do you even realize what you have done ... “, he seethes, gritting his teeth.

Mehra hangs his head down, after an implicit  glance at Prerna as why he has been denying her into this, but eventually gave into her unrelenting pleas and requests with a well intended gesture .

“If you cannot do your job, this is how you do it … you are fired !!!!”

Prerna is petrified, with Rishab Bajaj’s loud voice, probably for the first time, she realized the gravity of the impending jeopardy.

he turns away, shuts his eyes, fists in his pocket,he takes in a deep breath to calm his enraged nerves.

“par Mr.Bajaj woh”, her low soft voice

Cutting her short, “OUT right now Mehra“, in his restrained  voice . Prerna trembles a bit 

Rishab steps into the  adjoining patio,  of the living room, of this 5th floor apartment, to get a hold of himself, the warm  afternoon breeze of spring, splashes his face,  shuts  his eyes, hands in pockets, throws his head back , with a long deep breath to calm his seething volcano.

In the living room, Prerna gazes at Maasi with her blurred vision, due to her brimmed tears, with maasi’s encouraging glance she blinks back and steps into the patio to talk to him.

She stands behind him, apprehensively places her right hand on his left shoulder , he knows it’s her, he looks over his shoulder, his raging expressions soften on  seeing her petrified gaze. He turns a little more to face her .

“aapko wahaan nahin jaana tha….do you even realize what a foolish thing you did .. no idea about that low life Saxena, I would have sorted this out my way '' , his assertive intense voice depicts the impending jeopardy.

Staring at the floor, “I didn’t realize the gravity of it, I am sorry “ , her choked voice and pooled eyes tug him

“Please remember one thing Prerna, never ever underestimate your opponent, and please aaj aapne jo kiya aaj ke baadh phir kabhi nahin karenge , this the first and last time you are doing something like this,,,,,“  takes a pause “ at least not for me” , she turns her gaze from the floor to his eyes . “and don’t worry about it,  I will handle it, you relax  “

In an attempt to blink back the tears, two drops escape and  fall on her high cheek

”I am sorry I should have controlled” , he says wiping those two drops of tears..  she looks at him  “ the way I reacted now is not right but.....” he trails off, she nods in negative  and gazes apologetically  before turning away . 

“I think I should thank you “, she turns back to look at him in confusion “

He says he is not sure how to react to this, no one  ever went out of their way to do something for him and this gesture of hers overwhelmed him,  but at the same time he is worried about impending peril on her 

Later he calls Mehra to the commissioner's office to complete the formalities and an official FIR to be registered by handing over the proof to him,  the commissioner assures them that  Tina Deshmukh and Mr.Saxena will be arrested ASAP.

From there, Rishab heads  to his work, to meet his legal team on an urgent basis , after a meeting of over 30 minutes, he tweets a video that he is going to file a 100 crore defamation suit against Mr. Rajiv Saxena and warns him to fight it man-to-man without indulging in such cheap tricks.

Shweta, who is active on social media calls Prerna to update about Rishab’s defamation suit against Rajiv Saxena

Rishab comes back to Prerna’s apartment to pick Sneha and Maasi around 4 PM. Veena asks them to stay until dinner. He says that they should get going as they are also tired after an exhaustive weekend …

Prerna makes her way into the kitchen to fix a quick dinner, disregarding him, maasi gestures him, it’s ok …   . While Veena makes evening tea for everyone . Kukki is doing her art work, she has been with Prerna’s family for the last 5 days and is not looking forward to going back to the Bajaj mansion .

Bajaj , after an exhausting weekend and last night at hospital, the entire day with police and media, sits down on the floor, near the couch with Sneha on a fresh sheet and a few cushions thrown around…as barricade,  all his exhaustion and tiredness seems to have taken a flight when he is with the little one.

She tries to crawl, with her hands and feet on ground and swings to and fro  and falls on her face .. Rishab breaks into laughter looking at her attempts to crawl , which garners attention of the ladies, he becomes conscious when he realizes he is the object of vision for the ladies.

Rishab, while playing with Sneha, inadvertently glances at Prerna in the kitchen, who he thinks is more relaxed while cooking after two days of draining and exhaustion for her , Prerna turns her gaze towards them, locking his gaze, she asks  if he needs anything, he smiles and nods in negative

A little more excited Sneha crawls up to him and pats his face, his cheeks,  with her tiny palms.. He smiles broadly, she plays with hair , ruffling them and trying to reach out to eat his nose , Rishab lifts her up like an aeroplane just above his face while her drools falls on his face, 

Prerna who has seen this, rushes to them “sorry .. I am sorry ” , she offers him tissues, Bajaj holding Sneha up in the air .. shows his hands tied up and leans forward a bit for her to wipe it off, Prerna wipes the drools off his face while apologizing continuously ..

“Prerna .. prerna it’s OK .. relax” , he stops her by holding her wrist, embarrassed she utters a soft sorry and slides her hand out of his grip . Maasi and Veena are witness to  these impromptu moments between them.

“One last time, I want everyone to hear me”, Rishab clears his throat  “main jab Sneha ke saath khel raha hoon toh no one will disturb me “, Maasi , Veena chuckle, Prerna narrows her eyes , at his demand .. “not even the mom ..” he emphasized, with a glint in his eyes.

Around 7 PM, they start dinner, maasi praises Prerna’s look in the yellow chikankaari kurti with white dupatta and black metal jhumke.

Rishab gazes  at her , the pleasant summer look of hers captivates him, the serene smile on her face flutters his heart,  he shifts his gaze only when she questions him with her eyes as “what?” He smiles and nods in a negative way.

while relishing  his favorite gajar ka halwa, he glances  at her and mouths a  “thank you” with… a smile that reaches his eyes, Prerna smiles back …  

“Thank you, it’s very delicious, one of the best I had,” maasi’s abrupt tease at Rishab,  garners chuckles and laughter from the rest while Rishab shies away thoroughly embarrassed 

After dinner, Bajaj picks up baby Sneha from the walker and talks to her and bids her bye , Sneha’s giggles and gibberish cues wouldn’t let Rishab let go of her. Kukki hugz Prerna , maasi also takes their leave, finally a roller coaster never ending weekend ends in  a pleasant and comforting space and time for them all .

Rishab changes into his night suit, takes a glass of his favorite single malt scotch on rocks, drops himself on his rocking chair and reflects upon the events , Prerna fainting in his arm, seeing Sneha in the ICU,  her falling asleep on his shoulder, the sting op which she did for him, to clear his name, but why , why should she put herself in a jeopardy for me ,”love is not everything “ intrigues him, as his thoughts intensify, he gulps his scotch to calm his restless nerves, which need answers .

Making his way to his bed,  chides his wavering thoughts venturing into unwarranted territory and recollecting the light fun  moments during dinner, with her and sneha’s face etched in his thoughts , he drifts into his much needed sleep

Prerna, on the other hand cradles Sneha to sleep and kisses  the little one on her forehead, “ Shweta, I will talk to you at work tomorrow, haan haan Sneha is fine and well are doing good,  I shall call it night, too  drained out yaar…”, she quickly answers the last phone call before drifting into sleep .

~~~~~~~

The following Monday, things seem to have settled down in both households, where Kukki is back to school, Sneha is doing well, Rishab and Prerna are back to  their work , while maasi and Veena are set in their routine.

Shweta nudges Prerna to share what’s  going on between her and Rishab Bajaj , looking at the buzz in the media, she feels they have much deeper relation than just a professional one. Prerna says she has a lot to share with her but after work hours they will catch up over coffee. ,

Mr.Mehra informs Rishab that as per their private detectives Rajiv Saxena is planning for an attack on him, in response to defamation suit,  “ and to do that, that rat should come out of his hiding”, Rishab’s confidence comes out..

“but sir , if reports are to be believed, Prerna ma’am…….. “, Mr.Mehra trails off as he shares his concern, on hearing that one name,  he rises to his feet, his tight fist in his pocket,  speed dials his  security officer to arrange 24x7 ,  security services for Mr. Prerna Sharma and family, be it at work, home or wherever they go from this moment on , and makes it mandatory that there should be 2 personal bodyguards for each of them until further notice and the details will be forwarded to him ASAP.

Two armed men, in uniform,  walk into Prerna’s workplace, asking for Mr.Sandeep Kashyap to get clearance from him to offer services to Ms.Prerna Sharma in their office premises. . 

The place is buzzing seeing the two armed men, Prerna’s name is heard in a hush hush . The security personnel give the required documents to Mr.Kashyap , right then, Rishab Bajaj calls him up and requests him for allowing personal bodyguards for Miss Prerna Sharma . 

Mr.Kashyap says as per their company policy,  the employee has to personally sign this document , even after the company agrees to it and he would take Ms.Sharma’s signature for this.

Rishab rolls his eyes internally and sighs,  as it all comes down to HER nod. Rishab in all subtleness and patience, warns him to get this done, else ….

Prerna is in Mr.Kashyap’s cabin, he asks  her to sign these documents for her personal security officers .

“But sir ,why me ? I don’t need any personal  security officers ” , she puts across her point logically
“Ms.Sharma, there is an impending threat on you as per our sources, so …”, he tries to explain it to her

“Impending threat on me, haha “, she chuckles , “why out of everyone someone wants to target me.. I am sure I am not some genius architect to be kidnapped “ she reasons out lightly

“But our security sources ,..”, Mr.Kashyap is cut short “Sir, please don’t tell me that for a small size company like ours we have enough budget for security officers to analyze threats on a normal employee like me …”

Mr.Kashyap tries to explain .. ..”Sir what’s the real deal, I know it has nothing to do with our company , who wants me to have this privileged status of personal security officers “ , knowing well it’s Rishab behind this, she wants Mr.Kashyap to spill out the beans.

“Ms. Sharma, this is Mr. Rishab Bajaj’s order, there seems to be a looming peril over you as per their intel reports”, he finally lets the cat out of the bag

“I don’t work for Bajaj’s infragaint , I am employed here and BI is our client and  under no clause they have a right to deploy security personnel on any employee here ..  right Sir ?”

“Yes, but…”, Mr.Kashyap is cut short by Prerna “so please inform that to Mr.Rishab Bajaj” , she berates him under her breath for making her a topic of discussion at work and that too for something beyond and irrelevant with her work.

She turns towards the door, excusing herself .

“But Prerna, what’s wrong in it, it’s better to be safe than being stubborn “, he advices her on first name basis,  as a senior .

“I understand sir, but I don’t see any such threat on me that I want to make myself an object of speculation and scare away people from her, with these bodyguards in tow, please sir it’s a request “, she tries to make him understand ..

“I don’t know how Mr.Bajaj knows you Ms.Sharma or what past you share, but you got this job transfer from Kolkata to Delhi on his request and this project with you as team lead is also as per his demand, if you do NOT agree to this security cover, we may even risk losing this project…….”, he pleads in helplessness while she is rooted to her spot . 

This job, transfer, promotion, project, appraisal for her designs, the approvals everything is his and I own a zilch … She feels like someone just pulled a rug beneath her feet, and punched in her gut,  tears brim as she is enveloped in betrayal,  in one go.

the one whom I have trusted the most pulled this on me , making me feel like I am nothing without him. Her thoughts drown her in a whirlpool of betrayal and ruthless manipulations which seem to be 2nd layer of his skin.

She drops herself in a chair, her head spinning ithw an ache in her heart, her eyes pooled and throat choked .. Mr.Kashyap offers her  a glass of water “Ms.Sharma are  you alright” he is worried.

She gets a hold of herself, “Yes, I am “, stands up and takes off from work for the rest of the day.

From the elevator Prerna  calls up Mr.Mehra to find out where Mr.Bajaj is .The bodyguards who haven’t got a signed clearance head back to Bajaj Infragaint .

Meanwhile, Mr.Kashyap calls up Rishab and informs Prerna’s reaction on hearing about the security and apologizes to   him  for revealing  about  Rishab’s hand in her transfer and promotion.

Rishab takes a deep breath and sighs, Mr.Kashyap apologizes for the slip, Rishab says it’s ok . He also tells him that Prerna took off for the rest of the day. Rishab says it’s alright  and thanks him. Mr.Mehra updates  Rishab about Prerna ma'am's call seeking about his whereabouts. 

Rubbing his temple and forehead, pacing to and fro along the length of his office ,  he awaits for  the storm to blow him up, he calls up his secretary to let no one but Ms.Prerna Sharma in.

Prerna, walks out of the lift , on the top floor of BI , where Mr.Rishab Bajaj's office is located, his  secretary who was awaiting for her,  “Ma’am, Sir has been waiting for you “ Prerna glares at her before following her. 

His secretary knocks on the glass door, before opening it, she steps aside as Prerna walks  in,  he gazes at her fragile, dejected form , with agonized  eyes, which tug his heart. His collateral alter self demonizes his ruthlessness,  which he dissuades in a jiff. 

He orders his secretary not to disturb ,  until he’s done .

TBC ,............

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is getting really interesting day by day. Their chemistry is amazing, it is like moth to flame.

Showdown begins, prerna is on roll, let's see what happens now.

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

great update. happy that Sneha's fine.  i guess both their feelings are intensifying, will be interesting to see who realises & confesses first. can't wait for the showdown in the next chapter.  

MysteriousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow, great update. Just loved the Rishabh-Sneha duo.

Prerna saved Rishabh ❤️❤️

Saxena 😡😡

waiting to see the showdown between Prerna and Rishabh.

What happened to Anurag Basu and the Basu family? 🤔🤔

Update  sooooooooon.

With love 🤗

-lovelife235

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Awesome update Munni👍🏼

To see Prerna saying "love is not everything" from her long lectures on love is a huge change in her.

Media

Bajaj anger is justified but what's done is done.

Sneha & Bajaj🥰❤️

Bajaj warning everyone to not disturb him when he is with Sneha😆

Personal security discussion has turned into something else. Now he needs to give her explanations & I hope they clear their issues soon.

Continue soon.