KaVa face off will happen very very soon as per writer.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
KaVa face off will happen very very soon as per writer.
@ShashwatRaiG
On paper it was red scarf, tv pe aate aate orange dupatta ho gya .
@HereElpis Means it is important somehow... vansh ki ex se connected hai kya???Interesting... very interesting
@ShashwatRaiG
I don't think itna deep kuchh hai
- To all orange dupatta fans:)
@nushuahgase555
Replying to @ShashwatRaiG
Most difficult question who is your favorite character? #IshqMeinMarjawan2
@ShashwatRaiG
That I can't choose kyonki ek ko bhi story se hata do toh story kharab ho jayegi.But in real life I will choose Rrahul because I didn't get a chance to know Vishal and Helly much.
Then Hope 1st she will utilize it strongly on her so called majnu for using her only. 😁 mera kaan pak chukiye hai ye shun shun k ki mai tumhare liye kuch vi ker sakti hu ...meri jaan bhi de sakti hu blah blah.😅 Wanna watch wise & strong ridhima.
Originally posted by: 4JWV7G3JZ7JVHWPK
KaVa face off will happen very very soon as per writer.
Someone wanting less vansh & interesting very interesting dialogue & more kabir & writer says ok. 😮
Originally posted by: OWWC4FS5DORTC3O3
@ShashwatRaiG
On paper it was red scarf, tv pe aate aate orange dupatta ho gya .
@HereElpis Means it is important somehow... vansh ki ex se connected hai kya???Interesting... very interesting
@ShashwatRaiG
I don't think itna deep kuchh hai
- To all orange dupatta fans:)
Orange Mystery solved. Phew!
Originally posted by: OWBTZLDU6D2BSMGV
@ShashwatRaiG
On paper it was red scarf, tv pe aate aate orange dupatta ho gya .
@HereElpis Means it is important somehow... vansh ki ex se connected hai kya???Interesting... very interesting
@ShashwatRaiG
I don't think itna deep kuchh hai
- To all orange dupatta fans:)
Haha thank god its nullified
Then Hope 1st she will utilize it strongly on her so called majnu for using her only. 😁 mera kaan pak chukiye hai ye shun shun k ki mai tumhare liye kuch vi ker sakti hu ...meri jaan bhi de sakti hu blah blah.😅 Wanna watch wise & strong ridhima.
Even I m fed up
Originally posted by: WYGAVYRQMC5V3RUG
@nushuahgase555
Replying to @ShashwatRaiG
Most difficult question who is your favorite character? #IshqMeinMarjawan2
@ShashwatRaiG
That I can't choose kyonki ek ko bhi story se hata do toh story kharab ho jayegi.But in real life I will choose Rrahul because I didn't get a chance to know Vishal and Helly much.
Aashna u can install twitter app