Pata nhi log aise question puchte kyon hai bechare actors hi embaress ho jate hai waise I liked his straight reply
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Pata nhi log aise question puchte kyon hai bechare actors hi embaress ho jate hai waise I liked his straight reply
Originally posted by: Surbhi123
Pata nhi log aise question puchte kyon hai bechare actors hi embaress ho jate hai waise I liked his straight reply
Even I loved it
Gud reply from him
Creation gallery mein post kiye hain
Riansh😆😆
Credit to the uploader, got it from IMMJ2 hashtag on twitter.
Hayee finally riddhima Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhaniya ban hi gayi
Happy Friendship Day Forum wasiyon
Originally posted by: Surbhi123
Hayee finally riddhima Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhaniya ban hi gayi
Shaadi to kab ki ho gyi 🤣