Plzzzzz update epilogue  

Plzzz dear eagerly waiting 

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello darlings

Back with the epilogue

EPILOGUE

She was busy serving breakfast to the family when his loud voice reached her ears

“where is my blue shirt jaanemann”

She earned the giggled and smiles of the whole family at his statement including her six years old daughters Ruhi and pihu whom she silenced with a glare and angrily marched towards the room telling neelu to serve all. She reached the room and saw him immersed in the cupboard, taking out all the clothes from there, messing up the entire room. Her anger rose up again and tucking her pallu in her waist, she entered the room all set to scold him for calling her jaanemann again.

“Oh glad you came jaanemann, see na I am not getting my blue shirt”

He said making a puppy face while Ishita just glared him again.

“please search it for me”

He said with full attitude and settled on the bed wearing his glares dressed in just his pants and vest. She shook her head hearing him and moving to him, crossed her arms

I –how many times I have told you not to call me jaanemann

She said angrily while he just made a face.

“and why can’t I call you jaanemann, you never stop papa when he calls you jaanemann”

Answered her six years old son making her nostrils flare with anger, like father like son, she thought to herself and gritted her teeth in anger.

I –adi listen to me very carefully, I am your mother and not your wife; you will call me mumma or amma and not jaanemann

She said in a strict tone while adi just shook his head in negative. Ishita turned to his cupboard and taking out his blue shirt, made him wear it and he ran out of the room. Raman, who had been standing at the door, saw his jaanemann getting red with anger and murmuring something in her native language while arranging adi’s cupboard. He smiled fully ruffling his hairs before he moved to her and hugged her from back.

https://i.imgur.com/EohRXH3.jpg

An angry Ishita tried to push him off herself but he just tightened his grip on her.

R –relax jaanemann, don’t get so angry, you know na you look too tempting to ignore when you are angry. Don’t blame me later if I lose my control.

He said planting soft kisses on the nape of her neck while she got all the more angry and turned to him removing his hands from her waist.

I –enough Raman, do you even know how much you have spoiled adi, and why am I talking about him only, you have spoiled my daughters too...

Before she could even complete, he pulled her closer to him hodling her by her waist as he hissed in her ears “our daughters” and the next second, pressed his lips on hers. It wasn’t the gentle thing she had always loved, it was fierce, it was demanding. She tried to break the lip lock but he just pulled her more over himself grabbing the back of her neck, blocking all her means of escape.

Biting her lower lip harshly, he entered her mouth marking his victory and finally both parted after a while running short of breath. She smacked his chest while he just smiled seeing her messed up look and swollen lips and nestled her in his embrace.

R –relax jaanemann, why you worry so much. Our kids aren’t the spoiled brats; they are such cute and adorable innocent babies.

He said making her shake her head as she got reminded of their three monkeys and their adventures and resumed her work knowing there’s no point in arguing with him over this as there’s no way on earth he would agree that his kids are naughty.

I –you won’t know what it is to handle three kids together Raman, these three just make me crazy, specially adi

She said stuffing his clothes inside the cupboard while Raman just shook his head.

R –I know baba, I remember the sleepless nights we had when our triplets were infants. But now they are grown up and can handle themselves.

He said smiling to which Ishita just shook her head recalling the old times, the day she had got to know that they are pregnant with triplets, she didn’t knew if she should be happy or nervous about it as she knew handling three kids together won’t be an easy thing. But with her amma, mummyji and Raman’s support, she had managed it all.

I –you know I had once wished we had only one baby at a time

She said smiling while he spoke up in a mischievous tone

R –madam, other husbands only love their wives but Raman bhalla apni jaanemann se pyaar, ishq, mohabbat aur aashiqui karta hai and my babies are proofs of my love. He is my pyaar, he said pointing towards adi’s pic, she is my ishq, he said showing her Ruhi’s pic and she is my mohabbat for you he said pointing towards pihu’s pic.... bas aashiqui ki kami hai

He said slowly caressing her bare belly sliding his hand inside her saree pallu.

I –no ways Raman, we aren’t having another baby. We already have three and these are enough for us.

She said making his face fall.

R –but why jaanemann, don’t you think our kids are too alone and need company?

He said innocently making her give him an “are you serious look”

I –no Raman, enough now. Do you have any idea about india’s population explosion, it’s all because of...

And there she started with her lecture making Raman just close his ears.

R –ok fine teacher sahiba, I won’t ask for another baby just stop this lecture of yours

He said irked and finally both of them moved downstairs where adi was sitting grumpily. Toshiji was asking him to have his breakfast but he wasn’t eating anything.

T –kha le mera bachcha

Toshiji said caressing him softly while he just moved the plate away shaking his head. Ishita reached there and asked adi why isn’t he having his breakfast but adi didn’t reply to her. Instead, he just moved to Raman and tugging his pants, spoke up

A –papa I am really tired of your jaanemann, she actually lectures too much, I want my own jaanemann

He said making the senior bhallas laugh while Ishita gave him a murderous glare. He gulped his throat seeing his jaanemann’s anger and cupping adi’s face, tried making him understand

R –no adi, aise nahi bolte, she is your mumma

A –no she is your jaanemann, aloo’s mumma never scolds her

He said with a pout on his face making all confused.

I –who is aloo?

Ishita asked making adi bite his tongue as he mentally smacked himself for his slip of tongue while Ruhi giggled telling everyone.

Ru –aloo is adi bhaiya’s girlfriend

I –what he has a girlfriend at six?

Said a shocked Ishita while adi just smiled ruffling his hairs just like his father, Ishita turned to Raman showing him how spoilt his kids actually are. She told him how pihu’s teacher complained yesterday that she beat a boy in class while Ruhi put glue in her classmate’s seat making her stick to the bench.

Raman looked at his babies and the trio just pouted innocently like they are the only innocent kids on the planet.

R –adi, you have a girlfriend?

He asked to which pihu nodded her head.

P –haa papa, you know adi bhaiya daily shares his tiffin with aloo

Adi glared at pihu for calling his aliya aloo but pihu just ignored his glare and continued

P –he feeds her with his own hands and in return she gives him a kissy on his cheek

Said pihu smiling while Raman just opened and closed his mouth as words refused to come out of his throat.

Ru –and papa, these two always sit together in class, adi bhaiya doesn’t let me or pihu sit with him only his aloo can sit with him and you know kiran aunty (aliya’s mother) says these two looks very cute together.

Ishita got all the more angered hearing all this and moved to the kitchen murmuring something in her language telling Raman to handle it now. He told Ruhi and pihu not to do such mischief in the class again while he told adi not to call aliya his girlfriend.

The four of them looked at Ishita who was angrily working in the kitchen and talked via signs. Raman asked Ruhi to go first and nodding her head, Ruhi moved to the kitchen hugging Ishita by her legs.

Ru –sorry mumma, Ruhi won’t do it again, promise

P -sorry mumma, pihu won’t do it again, promise

She was joined by pihu the very next second, the two of them held their ears and Ishita just melted seeing their puppy faces as she hugged and kissed her kids only to see adi tapping on her shoulder.

A –sorry jaane... I mean mumma, I promise I won’t call you jaanemann from now on

He said holding his ears to which Ishita just nodded and hugged him as well. They were still in the hug and Raman was admiring them when the doorbell rang and aloo walked inside, running to adi as she hugged him.

Al –hey adi, I missed you

She said pecking his cheek making adi blush, rupi giggle while ishra just looked on.

The kids soon walked to their room discussing which game they will be playing while Raman moved to Ishita.

R –waise madradan, I like my future DIL, she too is a madrasi like you, adi too chose a madrasan like his father

He said keeping his hand on her shoulder making Ishita shook her head.

I –they are still kids Raman

She stated as a matter of fact while he too smiled.

R –hmm and I see my son is very romantic like his father actually he left me behind in this, he is just six and already has a girlfriend and why not after all Punjabi puttar hai, romance is in his blood.

He said smiling while Ishita pinched his cheeks seeing none was around.

I –hmm he is like you but there’s something he can never beat you in...

R –what?

I –devilry... thankfully my baby is innocent unlike his devil papa

She said making him nod his head as he winked at her telling her she is the one who evokes this devilry in him and both hugged the other smiling.

So that’s all for the epilogue

Hope you liked it... will be waiting for your reviews

LOVE

AKKU

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful epilogue di

Jaaneman😂

Ishita actually looks cute when angry 💓

Raman can never control his romance being with her😅❤️💕

Girlfriend at just 6🤣

Only Ishita’s glares can control all the 4 devils😆❣️

But loved ishra’s togetherness 😍

He got his jaaneman💝

Loved it

Ty 4 d pm too di

subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

it's just so beautiful 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update 

ADI call Ishita as janeman

Adi is so cute

Aloo is his gf

They are cute 

Nd thanks for pm

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Triplets 😲

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely brilliant and wonderful epilogue yaar 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💗💗💗💗💗💗

Really amazing  loved it💗💗💗💗💗

Adi is so cute 

He call ishita as janeman

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

He behave like his papa

Ishita is so angry 

Raman couldn't control himself seeing  her 

Ishra kiss scenes  loved it 

Ruhi and pihu is so cute

Adi had a girl friend  her name is  alooo😄😄😄😄😄😄

Aloo kiss his cheek 

Adi is blushing 

Happy family 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful and awesome epilogue

Ishita was serving breakfast to family when she heard his voice he called her jaaneman and asked to search his shirt all smiled ruhi and Pihu too ishita went to room angrily I thought it's raman but it turned out to be adi he is like his father he calls ishita jaaneman ishita scolded him he went out of room ishra scene was romantic and nice ishra came out adi was upset he asked raman to bring him his own jaaneman haha all were laughing adi have girlfriend at the age of six he is faster than his father ishita complained how about Pihu ruhi mischief and adi too she went to kitchen angrily kids and raman discussed something Pihu ruhi said sorry to ishita and promised not to repeat it adi also said he will not call her jaaneman from now on ishita hugged her three kids hehe adis girlfriend came loved their cute scene ishra talk was lovely

Thanks for the pm

Farheenshaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh my god!!!

Triplets 

Janemann 

Girl Friend 

And Devil wanted another one, just awesome 👏🏻 

Loved it. 

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail