Frequent Posters

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

This πŸ˜† she is cutest ya 

Yeah

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love all these looks  princesses indeed .

She looks like Disney Princess 😍

Krithzz thumbnail

This one .❀️ wanted this full pic ..

Me too .hope she uploads it 

Krithzz thumbnail

I miss this look of Mini. Her causual home look

She kind of looked hot and cute in this πŸ˜‰

Krithzz thumbnail

I love this look. She looks beautiful and ya hot πŸ”₯ it was different kind of look here she looked stunning in love πŸ˜‰

One of my favourite looks of hers . blush ,love made her look hot , beautifulπŸ˜‰ Ash expressions were perfect here .Mini falling in love and proud about itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Krithzz thumbnail

Her smile, expressions

It was her show πŸ˜Ž

Krithzz thumbnail

Look at her expressions  even at that small age .it was such a difficult role . Warrior princess she was. This was Swastik production . One more conection of SouNoor . Ash started her career with  swastik πŸ˜‰ she was face of the show. Even now people remember her for this.

Born actress. πŸ˜Ž 

shobha was Swastik Show  . πŸ˜†SouNoor matching here also and then it was MB  she did for them. I remember Ash saying Srj ... I never wanted you to know this🀣 but Ash started her career from jhansi as cutest Prachi