Posted: 3 years ago

Chana waiting for the instructions 😉

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Im guessing this is final theme right? 

Final theme 

Originally posted by: Koeli

We can do a hot seat sort of a things.. we will send her questions and she will answer... actually we are going to ask those questions to her... basically I have taken permission from vijay to so a discussion thread and Tanu ko meine idea bola hai.. so we can ask her saying that she is going to be in the hot seat... she will not have any clue about it Ki we are making her do that for her bday thread... it’s something like channel mod in hot seat sort of...

It's going to a special interview of Tanu. We now kinda need to decide what questions to send. I say 2/3 from each who is interested in asking. 

@Mahi and @Kadyn volunteered for the write ups. I hope you both are still up for that.  

Now we need volunteers for 

Graphics : who wants to sign in for this task? I can see amazing graphicers in the team. ☺️

Message coordinator (basically the in charge must like PM Chai's close friends, I'm guessing all the DTs and other than that and ask if they have any wishes for her and kinda collect the wishes) we can have two volunteers for that. I can help with this 😳

Apart from these we need 

CC : if someone has any suggestions on what color to use please do say otherwise the assigned graphicer can chose their own as we have such a small palate now 🤔😭

Title suggestions : everyone please do suggest some good damn titles.

I think that's it. We have about 12 to 13 days. 

First thing first anyone who is interested in asking Tanu question, post your questions here or PM me. Then AppyD can PM tanu and tell her the lie 😆 Please everyone let's send Tanu these questions before 2nd August. So we can give her time to answer and the writers can have sometime to come up with the write up too. 

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Im guessing this is final theme right? 

Final theme 

It's going to a special interview of Tanu. We now kinda need to decide what questions to send. I say 2/3 from each who is interested in asking. 

@Mahi and @Kadyn volunteered for the write ups. I hope you both are still up for that.  

Now we need volunteers for 

Graphics : who wants to sign in for this task? I can see amazing graphicers in the team. ☺️

Message coordinator (basically the in charge must like PM Chai's close friends, I'm guessing all the DTs and other than that and ask if they have any wishes for her and kinda collect the wishes) we can have two volunteers for that. I can help with this 😳

Apart from these we need 

CC : if someone has any suggestions on what color to use please do say otherwise the assigned graphicer can chose their own as we have such a small palate now 🤔😭

Title suggestions : everyone please do suggest some good damn titles.

I think that's it. We have about 12 to 13 days. 

First thing first anyone who is interested in asking Tanu question, post your questions here or PM me. Then AppyD can PM tanu and tell her the lie 😆 Please everyone let's send Tanu these questions before 2nd August. So we can give her time to answer and the writers can have sometime to come up with the write up too. 

Keep a theme for questions or else I won’t be able to convince her... lol they shouldn’t be random.. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can collect messages as I'm not sure I can do anything creative 😆

Viswasruti thumbnail

Sorry for my late entry.  

The theme suggested by you all is wonderful. 👍🏼 

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I'm up for the WU provided I can have a grip on the answers of the questions😆

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

@Sam---CC : if someone has any suggestions on what color to use please do say otherwise the assigned graphicer can chose their own as we have such a small palate now ----

Sam ,koeli and other firends,🤗 her fav colour is blue, bright sky blue. 

This BLUE -- 

Sky Wallpapers: Free HD Download [500+ HQ] | Unsplash

Regarding contribution, I have no idea in what I am good at ?!🤪A confused one, but at times good at a bit of writing . Will send a message as my contribution.

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I don't know anything🤣

You can help Mani with the messages. 

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

I'm up for the WU provided I can have a grip on the answers of the questions😆

I'm adding you as the writer. What you do with the answers is your choice. You're good at this trust you 100% so no backing out okies? 😆

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I can collect messages as I'm not sure I can do anything creative smiley29smiley36

Great! Adding you in for that. 

Originally posted by: Koeli

Keep a theme for questions or else I won’t be able to convince her... lol they shouldn’t be random.. 

Yeah it wouldn't be random questions. I was thinking about some about her IF life, DT experience, some about her love for her cat, some about her passion for art and some just creative and fun questions... like a mix. It's a get to know Tanu session.