Still no lift from Sana. Aisay kaisay
https://twitter.com/ishehnaaz_gill/status/1289096943579222016?s=21
Sana is still processing the Mv. Thoda time do usse. Sid abhi usse cool down kar raha hogaa🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Still no lift from Sana. Aisay kaisay
https://twitter.com/ishehnaaz_gill/status/1289096943579222016?s=21
Sana is still processing the Mv. Thoda time do usse. Sid abhi usse cool down kar raha hogaa🤣
Ab to best friend ka song kr dena chaiye promote😆
Not understanding one thing
BD came, darshan was equally hyped as models
DKKA came, singer's are no where and it is all about models and the song.
The song is very melodies n background ambience is also going with the song.both sidhart n neha have done there part beautifully but there is nothing like hardcore romance into the video....its very simple cute video. As a onscreen pair they r looking good but I feel sidhart should loose some weight he looks bulky to me I really used to like his before typhoid look in bb that lean figure thats suits him more.he look more handsome in that look.yaseer have a very melodious voice.hoping for very good views.
Bhai will hit the gym soon . Gyms will open in mu bai from aug 5
And I dont obsess ant Weight so much. One shld be healthy and happy.
Sid anyways is a hunk.
Originally posted by: intruderfast
Bhai will hit the gym soon . Gyms will open in mu bai from aug 5
And I dont obsess ant Weight so much. One shld be healthy and happy.
Sid anyways is a hunk.
Sid wasn’t looking bulky in oppo video! I have always seen him he looks different when not slept/rested ! Yesterday he looked perfect
Oh! Another thing I forgot to say though the song sounds good but it's lil slow from my pov.
G.O.A.T. Still #1 in Australia 🥳