Originally posted by: NitaReid
Who said my riddles were easy 😡 , it is well though one given to me by google uncle
All your riddles I have heard before except for the last one.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Who said my riddles were easy 😡 , it is well though one given to me by google uncle
All your riddles I have heard before except for the last one.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆🤣 google uncle is giving u kids riddle😲
I asked him to give me the easy ones , if you wanted complicated ones go ask my Partner 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I asked him to give me the easy ones , if you wanted complicated ones go ask my Partner 🤣
🤣 ur patner gave so hard Qs🥺
Okay my turn What is 30 divided by half
Nita I have sent my ID to TC_FA as well
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Okay my turn What is 30 divided by half
Nita I have sent my ID to TC_FA as well
3 and 0 , not sure without google my mind became literally zero at times .
Okay I am sure Tani will send you the request and join you in the chat
Yes yes urs were funny i loved it😆🤣
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Yeah Right.
I'm unable to add you may manmohanna can🤔
I'm unable to add you may manmohanna can🤔
Just send him the questions and answers in IF PM , until she adds him .
Where is our Prefect?, he needs to grace us with his presence right , or did we keep him awake last night with those notifications 🤣