Symbolism for RidhBir

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So watched today's episode. 

Ignoring everything else in the episode 😵there was one cute symbolism for RidhBir today😛

When Riddhima was hurt physically, Kabir also got hurt physically and both were thinking about each other at the same time. Kabir has a bad feeling that something might be wrong with Riddhima.❤️Yeh pyar nahi toh kya hai?  😳

Ab where are the analysis for this?

Iska matlab in the future episodes, eveytime Riddhima will get hurt, Kabir will also get hurt🥺

Also Kabir's biggest mistake was to involve Riddhima in all this. However he had asked her twice or trice to abort the mission, but it was Madam Riddhima's zidd to continue with the mission. So that will prove to be Riddhima's biggest mistake. 

Edited by sumz_d - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelsonali1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No one is genuine here😄. I don't think this serial is not going to have a  happy ending

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelsonali1

No one is genuine here😄. I don't think this serial is not going to have a  happy ending

Yes it will have a tragic ending.

The whole title track song is dedicated to Kabir from Riddhima and viceversa. 

RidBir are going to suffer a lot and there is high chance of them dying together in the end. 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have another question. Is Riddhima as innocent and unaware as she is being shown? I find all 3 leads to be very, what should I say, untrustworthy. Every one of us is busy giving the boys credit for being selfish or crooked. Vansh is a criminal. Vansh is behaving as is expected of a guy like him. Kabir on the other hand is using a very crooked way to get to Vansh risking it all. This is what they are trying to show. But I have my bets on Riddhima too, I do not want to underestimate her abilities. Her orphan story and OTT innocence sends off all the alarms in my mind blaring.

Coming to the symbolism, well they were trying to show that ek lover ko dard hua, to dusre ko bhi dard hua. Feeling aayi Kabir ko that Riddhima is in trouble, woh same old telepathy wala technique. The only difference was Riddhima received pain because of herself, she was the one who broke the mirror, and Kabir was in pain accidentally, galti se stapler ka pin lag gaya usko. It could also be that Riddhima will not only cause pain to herself but also to Kabir.

In all honesty, I strongly feel that since this is Ishq Mein Marjawan, I just find everybody crooked. I find it hard to see anyone as dark or light. All are grey with some having darker shades. And Riddhima, oh boy, I so get these vibes that there is something more to her than plain innocence.

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

I have another question. Is Riddhima as innocent and unaware as she is being shown? I find all 3 leads to be very, what should I say, untrustworthy. Every one of us is busy giving the boys credit for being selfish or crooked. Vansh is a criminal. Vansh is behaving as is expected of a guy like him. Kabir on the other hand is using a very crooked way to get to Vansh risking it all. This is what they are trying to show. But I have my bets on Riddhima too, I do not want to underestimate her abilities. Her orphan story and OTT innocence sends off all the alarms in my mind blaring.

Coming to the symbolism, well they were trying to show that ek lover ko dard hua, to dusre ko bhi dard hua. Feeling aayi Kabir ko that Riddhima is in trouble, woh same old telepathy wala technique. The only difference was Riddhima received pain because of herself, she was the one who broke the mirror, and Kabir was in pain accidentally, galti se stapler ka pin lag gaya usko. It could also be that Riddhima will not only cause pain to herself but also to Kabir.

In all honesty, I strongly feel that since this is Ishq Mein Marjawan, I just find everybody crooked. I find it hard to see anyone as dark or light. All are grey with some having darker shades. And Riddhima, oh boy, I so get these vibes that there is something more to her than plain innocence.

OMG never thought of that angle....

Yes becoz see it was Riddhima's zidd to continue with the mission. And so she is now causing pain to herself and Kabir. 

You are right maybe Riddhima has an ulterior motive in this mission. She could also be one of the old enemy of Vansh and his family.  But then again this is just an assumption/prediction so cant really say much. 

Edited by sumz_d - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sumz_d

OMG never thought of that angle....

Yes becoz see it was Riddhima's zidd to continue with the mission. And so she is now causing pain to herself and Kabir. 

You are right maybe Riddhima has an ulterior motive in this mission. She could also be one of the old enemy of Vansh and his family. 

Riddhima does not come across as so dumb to me. I don't trust Riddhima's innocence, just as much as I don't trust Kabir as the passionate CBI agent and Vansh as the hardcore criminal. It's like I always have this gnawing feeling, that all this portrayal is too deliberate and the bigger picture isn't out there yet. We are thinking of the couples and their love or hate chemistry and that is all okay. But still, there is so much more that has to be shown.

What if Riddhima is that same old ex-flame and the reason for the animosity between Kabir and Vansh? Maybe her face has changed?

Are Kabir and Vansh really enemies, or is this more about competition and personal issues?

Is Kabir as straightforward as we are seeing or there is some story behind him?

Is Vansh just a hardcore criminal or he has some other agenda hidden behind these criminal activities?

Is Riddhima really an orphan and has no individual agenda?

So many questions. And I have a thousand different answers in my head. I will eventually make a thread over the weekend.

Although, my personal preference for the couple is Vansh and Riddhima because as I have said, I like more difficult, complicated, and tough romances, not the simple ones. But more than that I want a breakthrough in this boy's club. I want Riddhima to be a mastermind and have an agenda of her own. Mazaa aayega.