Congrats Sandy🥳
I voted you for this sharmila award 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congrats Sandy🥳
I voted you for this sharmila award 🤣
Although I voted for tris in the first category🤣
People are glazing over my conversations, aur kya 🤣
SevenStreaks winning Sweetheart and Sharmila🥳👏😎
Congratulations Sevenstreak ❤️🤗Originally posted by: WildestDreams
2nd Award!
She never do big talk but she hits like button and follows the thread religiously. This one is the Sharmila of the CCD award and belongs to
Sevenstreaks
Sandy congrats again....
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
2nd Award!
She never do big talk but she hits like button and follows the thread religiously. This one is the Sharmila of the CCD award and belongs to
Sevenstreaks
Congratulations once again sandy. 🥳
I voted for her and hevenlybliss 😊
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
2nd Award!
She never do big talk but she hits like button and follows the thread religiously. This one is the Sharmila of the CCD award and belongs to
Sevenstreaks
Yaay!! Congrats Sandy. 🥳

I voted for Sandy and hbkrocks. 😳
SevenStreaks winning Sweetheart and Sharmila🥳👏😎
S for sandy,sevenstreaks,sharmila and sweetheart!🤗
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
3