😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😆
Yessss! Bahu making the family proud🤣🤣🤣
I'm tempted to show my skills too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why are you killing people in the awards?
Bring your sitar and start the music.
Celebrity Dance Performances
________________________________________________________________________________



Performance time

Our partnership does mean something
We are PARTNERS people😒

Hey, I was voted for Anjali Sharma too! Yayyy!🥳
I'm glad to have made some of you laugh!😆
It okay Partner, their loss 🤣
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
EXOL and I are nominated for Jodi award. Looks like EXO talks helped. 😆
Just..... how did that happen? 🤣
Aww 🤗
I was to about nominate you both ... Then due to restrictions I ended up nominating you both under individual categories
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
3