My view on how the story might progress

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

As we have seen in past 12 episodes we can conclude this about the three characters.

Kabir: as he has been saying, there are two things important in his life, his duty and Riddhima. He has also mentioned that he has the same level of hatred for vansh as he has love for Riddhima. He gives his love and hatred for someone same importance.

He can stoop to any level to bring vansh down. He has already crossed his line, he decided to send Riddhima, the woman he claims to love on a mission to trap Vansh.

Even his subordinate officer is surprised at his decision to send her to vansh. He questions Kabir that when a trained officer like Neha could do nothing, what could Riddhima do?

But Kabir believes that Riddhima's innocence will trap Vansh.

He is making the biggest mistake of his life, and he is going to loose everything in this process.

Also all is not as straight forward as it seems, there is going to be a background story as to his hatred for vansh.

Is Kabir as righteous as he shows in front of Riddhima or is there something more to it will be seen as the story progresses.

Riddhima: she is an orphan girl, who is a physiotherapist by profession, is in love with Kabir and wants to have a family with him.

The major twist in her life comes, when she gets to know that Kabir is a secret agent who wants to arrest Vansh for his alleged illegal criminal activities.Riddhima has by chance already met Vansh, as his party organiser. 

I feel Riddhima is in love with the idea of love, and is willing to trust Kabir blindly. She agrees to help him without thinking of the consequences.

And she will have to pay a very big price for it. As we have seen in the recent promo, she will have to marry Vansh.

We all know that the wedding will happen. But is it going to be so simple, get the evidences, and then Vansh will get arrested and then live a happy life with Kabir??

I think no, marriage is no joke, and when you are living with a person 24/7 you get to witness the side of a person, which is unknown to the outside world. Riddhima is seeing the care he had for his family and is surprised that a ruthless criminal has emotions too and is capable of loving and caring for someone.

Vansh: he is shown to be a ruthless criminal, who trusts very few people.

He loves his family, he is sharp and very good at reading people.

He has hired Riddhima as his sister Sia's physiotherapist, and thinks that she is hiding something, Riddhima gets caught a number of times but is able to get out of the situation.

But vansh is not convinced about her. 

Again, we know that something will lead to him marrying her.

He is intrigued by her, he is attracted towards her, infact she is the only one who can deny following his orders and to a certain extent is not intimidated by his persona.

Maybe he is marrying her to know her truth, but what if he falls in love with her. He is someone who doesn't forgive those who betray.

But he will get the ultimate betrayal from the one he will fall for.

What will his reaction be??

I think both vansh and Riddhima will get the necessary balance where she will learn to trust in moderation and he will learn to trust people a bit more.

As far as Kabir is concerned, he will learn the biggest lesson of his life, that is never use the trust and love of people who love you for your shady motives. One should cherish the people who love you not use them

Edited by zack69 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good analysis Hope this is true 👍🏼

I agree but I want makers to bring Vansh image as not a criminal as he is getting all the love from fans so much that it will be better for the show 🤔

Ridima hasn’t found her true love yet Kabir is just her affection he never care nor that guy proposed her it was Ridima who proposed him 🤔 She will discover love in Vansh 

Kabir character gives very unpleasant negative vibes Don’t know why 🤔 but that guy just lost it when he asked Ridima to go to Vansh for him 

You die for ur love 

You don’t send ur love to Die 

He doesn’t looks like a normal cop he is so obsessed with Vansh lol 😆

His obsession will make him loose everything 🤢

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with your points @zack69. Love and Hate are two sides of the same coin, in terms of their intensity. But love is always considered greater than hate. If Kabir equates his hate for Vansh and love for Riddhima, then there is a serious problem here. And his CBI agent act isn't convincing at all. Just because he is a CBI agent does not mean that he is some "doodh ka dhula huwa", it shows in his act of pawning out Riddhima to catch Vansh.

Coming to Vansh, how much of his activities are illegal, is what I would like to know. Going by just a few scenes and Kabir's allegations, is there anything else to rely upon? Not yet. And we have only seen his cunning side, not his other side. Marrying him means that Riddhima gets access to him as the person he actually is. That is when the real tug-of-war begins within her. Eventually, both will learn how to balance each other out, Riddhima will learn how to be more cautious, and Vansh will learn how to let go a little.

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: libran90

I agree with your points @zack69. Love and Hate are two sides of the same coin, in terms of their intensity. But love is always considered greater than hate. If Kabir equates his hate for Vansh and love for Riddhima, then there is a serious problem here. And his CBI agent act isn't convincing at all. Just because he is a CBI agent does not mean that he is some "doodh ka dhula huwa", it shows in his act of pawning out Riddhima to catch Vansh.

Coming to Vansh, how much of his activities are illegal, is what I would like to know. Going by just a few scenes and Kabir's allegations, is there anything else to rely upon? Not yet. And we have only seen his cunning side, not his other side. Marrying him means that Riddhima gets access to him as the person he actually is. That is when the real tug-of-war begins within her. Eventually, both will learn how to balance each other out, Riddhima will learn how to be more cautious, and Vansh will learn how to let go a little.

i love your writing style, the way you explain situations and feelings of the characters in the show is just so awe-inspiring and outstanding👏

zack69 thumbnail

This the first forum I have been this active, and I am loving all the discussions.😊

Edited by zack69 - 3 years ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zack69

As we have seen in past 12 episodes we can conclude this about the three characters.

Kabir: as he has been saying, there are two things important in his life, his duty and Riddhima. He has also mentioned that he has the same level of hatred for vansh as he has love for Riddhima. He gives his love and hatred for someone same importance.

He can stoop to any level to bring vansh down. He has already crossed his line, he decided to send Riddhima, the woman he claims to love on a mission to trap Vansh.

Even his subordinate officer is surprised at his decision to send her to vansh. He questions Kabir that when a trained officer like Neha could do nothing, what could Riddhima do?

But Kabir believes that Riddhima's innocence will trap Vansh.

He is making the biggest mistake of his life, and he is going to loose everything in this process.

Also all is not as straight forward as it seems, there is going to be a background story as to his hatred for vansh.

Is Kabir as righteous as he shows in front of Riddhima or is there something more to it will be seen as the story progresses.

Riddhima: she is an orphan girl, who is a physiotherapist by profession, is in love with Kabir and wants to have a family with him.

The major twist in her life comes, when she gets to know that Kabir is a secret agent who wants to arrest Vansh for his alleged illegal criminal activities.Riddhima has by chance already met Vansh, as his party organiser. 

I feel Riddhima is in love with the idea of love, and is willing to trust Kabir blindly. She agrees to help him without thinking of the consequences.

And she will have to pay a very big price for it. As we have seen in the recent promo, she will have to marry Vansh.

We all know that the wedding will happen. But is it going to be so simple, get the evidences, and then Vansh will get arrested and then live a happy life with Kabir??

I think no, marriage is no joke, and when you are living with a person 24/7 you get to witness the side of a person, which is unknown to the outside world. Riddhima is seeing the care he had for his family and is surprised that a ruthless criminal has emotions too and is capable of loving and caring for someone.

Vansh: he is shown to be a ruthless criminal, who trusts very few people.

He loves his family, he is sharp and very good at reading people.

He has hired Riddhima as his sister Sia's physiotherapist, and thinks that she is hiding something, Riddhima gets caught a number of times but is able to get out of the situation.

But vansh is not convinced about her. 

Again, we know that something will lead to him marrying her.

He is intrigued by her, he is attracted towards her, infact she is the only one who can deny following his orders and to a certain extent is not intimidated by his persona.

Maybe he is marrying her to know her truth, but what if he falls in love with her. He is someone who doesn't forgive those who betray.

But he will get the ultimate betrayal from the one he will fall for.

What will his reaction be??

I think both vansh and Riddhima will get the necessary balance where she will learn to trust in moderation and he will learn to trust people a bit more.

As far as Kabir is concerned, he will learn the biggest lesson of his life, that is never use the trust and love of people who love you for your shady motives. One should cherish the people who love you not use them

I agree with all the points albeit with some differences.Kabir is no saint agreed but so far he has made all the right moves for Ridzi except that his personal animosity for Vansh & sending Ridzi straight into the arms of a devil like VR are his shortcomings perhaps done with a shady purpose who knows?

My POV is regarding VR's character.The guy has the mannerisms of Deep.In a split-second his expression changes from happy to cold.He's like a Humanoid Robot.VR likes to speak in short sentences with clear meaning behind them.Inspite of his pull towards Ridzi he does not trust her one bit.His reaction towards Ridzi is either no reaction or have piercing conversations with her.VR does not play with the words & likes to have frank conversations be it with anyone in the house.VR gives intense stares towards Ridzi like other grey characters but even Deep used to do the same isn't it?

VR committed a murder perhaps I understand in order to get to Ridzi's truth by gifting her that cellphone as a sign of trust between them.Their reactions might scream couple but is VR ready for the commitment? That dream sequence showed Kabir as the one being beaten up by Angre & Ridzi crying her heart out for Kabir.

Ridzi's heart beats for Kabir not VR.VR is simply marrying her in order to find the Master that is Kabir on whose instructions/love Ridzi agreed to being the spy.

VR might have an emotional side but that's for Siya & Dadi.Other family members are just enjoying the fruits of his illegal schemes.

VR has to change for Ridzi & that should be on the genuine side not an illusion like Ardeep was.

zack69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I agree with all the points albeit with some differences.Kabir is no saint agreed but so far he has made all the right moves for Ridzi except that his personal animosity for Vansh & sending Ridzi straight into the arms of a devil like VR are his shortcomings perhaps done with a shady purpose who knows?

My POV is regarding VR's character.The guy has the mannerisms of Deep.In a split-second his expression changes from happy to cold.He's like a Humanoid Robot.VR likes to speak in short sentences with clear meaning behind them.Inspite of his pull towards Ridzi he does not trust her one bit.His reaction towards Ridzi is either no reaction or have piercing conversations with her.VR does not play with the words & likes to have frank conversations be it with anyone in the house.VR gives intense stares towards Ridzi like other grey characters but even Deep used to do the same isn't it?

VR committed a murder perhaps I understand in order to get to Ridzi's truth by gifting her that cellphone as a sign of trust between them.Their reactions might scream couple but is VR ready for the commitment? That dream sequence showed Kabir as the one being beaten up by Angre & Ridzi crying her heart out for Kabir.

Ridzi's heart beats for Kabir not VR.VR is simply marrying her in order to find the Master that is Kabir on whose instructions/love Ridzi agreed to being the spy.

VR might have an emotional side but that's for Siya & Dadi.Other family members are just enjoying the fruits of his illegal schemes.

VR has to change for Ridzi & that should be on the genuine side not an illusion like Ardeep was.

I agree that VR has to change and their relationship should ne genuine and not an illusion. 

My opinion was based on the episodes till now. Alot more dimensions and characteristics of each and every person will be revealed. Let's see how the story progresses.

shilpagowda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am sorry to differ here helly is very good in her acting skills - you should watch her serial swaragini - she does all the detective giri brilliantly.  IIMJ2 story is yet to unfold - there should be major twist with ref to Riddz character.  i am damn sure helly will rock here too.  

Tandori thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very well written buddy👏