Originally posted by: LotusPetals
🤣 🤣
poor mommy and daddy. Must have been scared 😆
but thats true. Brown sugar needs more recognition
No ! #WeedIsTheBest🤣
And lmao sach mein! They would be wondering how I even know what is popular! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
🤣 🤣
poor mommy and daddy. Must have been scared 😆
but thats true. Brown sugar needs more recognition
No ! #WeedIsTheBest🤣
And lmao sach mein! They would be wondering how I even know what is popular! 😆
the first phobia i thought of was darkness but i knew it wouldnt be common
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Taking a deep breath!😤😤😤 Why?
Relax sweety 🤗
drop a PM to Shreya. She can delete it
I have it.it is called hydrophobia I think.Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
i never thought of water fear...i dont even know what its called
yup mods may help.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I have it.it is called hydrophobia I think.
Water as in water or the fear of drowning ?
Can you drink water?
sorry if I got too personal 😳
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I have it.it is called hydrophobia I think.
i have so many phobias main khud hi confuse ho jati hoon
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
No ! #WeedIsTheBest🤣
And lmao sach mein! They would be wondering how I even know what is popular! 😆
Brown Sugar forever. I stopped white sugar altogether
exactly I too have many phobias including height and water bothOriginally posted by: heavenlybliss
i have so many phobias main khud hi confuse ho jati hoon
Aah so you ain't talking about heroin! 😆
I have never had brown sugar though. Does it taste diff from white?