Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
If I get the answer I will surely tell you🤣Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
But what is the logic to not share questions once the deadline is over
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Okay there is one question where 54 out of the 55 active sheeps named one answer, and only one turned out to be unique.
Which question number??
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
But what is the logic to not share questions once the deadline is over
I don't know ,he used to post the questions in thread before for round one or two ,so I don't know
Ikr 😆 I dont want to look at it anymore 😵
Ek saal se kam main jitne changes dekhne ke baad it doesnt
And I usually dont see who likes my posts so nah I am okay😆
Why isn't thug mentioning results time on heading ?
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Okay there is one question where 54 out of the 55 active sheeps named one answer, and only one turned out to be unique.
Omg whaaaaaat 😭😭 I hope it's not me 😭
Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali
Which question number??
Should be #4.