Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Ohh yes Geeta ! It was re telecasted on Doordarshan recently 🤣
I didn't watch the retelecast but I guess that 90s kids should have already known about this 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Ohh yes Geeta ! It was re telecasted on Doordarshan recently 🤣
I didn't watch the retelecast but I guess that 90s kids should have already known about this 🤣
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Donno. But I will be disappointed if Batman doesn't win after TDR winning everything. 🤣
Superman won as Justice league member over Batman!🤔
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
do people remember the GF😆i remember the actress but not the character name😆
At least I don't know😆
It will be really funny if someone writes her name😆
Zeal's hints are the most difficult ones
Spider-Man gonna win it
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I still remember it was a nightmare to remember the IUPAC names of these drugs and all

I wait for the results just to see WD post her
"Aree kaha ho" gif
1. Press the GIF and click on open in a new tab. (The one you have chosen is not the final GIF).
2. Then repeat the process. URL paste and click on empty space.
Check it.
I said in another comment lets see if she made to the list or not😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
At least I don't know😆
It will be really funny if someone writes her name😆
I thought about another GF from a bolly movie but didn't write it thank god🤣