I wrote that too. I thought WD was talking about the same. Wasn't it obvious?🤣
Arrey! When did KJo bestie dressed them as bride?!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I wrote that too. I thought WD was talking about the same. Wasn't it obvious?🤣
Arrey! When did KJo bestie dressed them as bride?!
Me too 😆😆Dw,I'm going to join y'all in next round😆
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Watch his interview, you might find it interesting.
No thanks you. I don't think I will find it interesting. 🤡
I have the same but aigoooo you didn't get the reference?🤣
6th one is the winner right???
I have the same but aigoooo you didn't get the reference?🤣
Oh got it now , bit of a dumb moment who connected it with alcohol .
So it coke vs Plant ,got it
Now I should go and search what is used in Udta Punjab. I don't know. Haven't watched it. 😆
Its both legal and illegal
😆