I'd want him to leave. 😆😈
Woh toh ho hii..Implied, Prerna should be drowning in the pits of her guilt and aise mein bhi it should be RB who should comfort her..😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'd want him to leave. 😆😈
Woh toh ho hii..Implied, Prerna should be drowning in the pits of her guilt and aise mein bhi it should be RB who should comfort her..😆
he won't leave. He will make distance and cut all the ties. He needs to see her tadap😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'd want him to leave. 😆😈
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Her bond with RB is the only thing that will work in her favour this time.
Sneha and her mother just don't give those vibes. How will viewers connect?
@Bold Time to play on your strength cvs...
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'd want him to leave. 😆😈
But jaayega nahi woh..Mohabbat mein padke phas gaya woh.. 🤣🤣 But actually speaking even I want him to go and spend some quality time with his whiskey and cigar..While she can drown in guilt..😈😈
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Her bond with RB is the only thing that will work in her favour this time.
Sneha and her mother just don't give those vibes. How will viewers connect?
At the bold bit, exactly...
But jaayega nahi woh..Mohabbat mein padke phas gaya woh.. 🤣🤣 But actually speaking even I want him to go and spend some quality time with his whiskey and cigar..While she can drown in guilt..😈😈
kisi ki tadap guilt bhi usske revenge jaisi hi hogi toh uss se better RB apni whiskey n cigar enjoy kare...😆
Kitnaaaa skip karna pada RB-Veena-Kajal scene ke liye
kisi ki tadap guilt bhi usske revenge jaisi hi hogi toh uss se better RB apni whiskey n cigar enjoy kare...😆

