Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Does Arnav have a plan up his sleeves? I sure hope he does.

Lavanya doesn't seem to want to marry him, but not speaking out.

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a fabulous update .As expected Arnav didnโ€™t want to leave this golden opportunity to make a public statement in front of a huge crowd and that too in the presence of big wigs like Ammaji and Rana Saheb and much to Ammajiโ€™s displeasure, he spoke about widow remarriage giving equality for widows and treating them as equals. After hearing his statement Ammaji was seething in anger and in her mind was cursing kushi and felt she is the one who has incited Arnav from making such a statement.

But on the other hand Arnavโ€™s statement was welcomed by Rana Saheb and many in the crowd. But Ammaji a cunning and scheming woman that she is used this opportunity to blackmail her son into agree him to marry Lavanya if he wanted her to support widow remarriage and giving them equal status. Arnav too meekly agreed to Ammajiโ€™s wishes which was confusing, Lavanya also seemed upset when she heard about the alliance donโ€™t know why ? does she love someone else will have to wait and watch .

But this chapter was eye opener regarding Ammaji what scheming and greedy selfish and power hungry woman, she is no wonder her husband left her and went away and she is not worried about her son , she has adopted Lavanya also thinking about the wealth she can bring home.

Will wait and watch for Arnavโ€™s next move.

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arshi67

Ammaji has all the manipulative and scheming ability to make a great politician. But never a good human being let alone a good mother. Her thoughts and actions here speak of her inherently selfish and arrogant nature. 

I can understand why Arnav said yes to her deal. These lines from Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan say it so well,

"Iss taraf  apna daaman jalega

Uss taraf unki mehfil sajegi

Hum andhere ko ghar mein bula kar

Unn ke ghar mein ujala karenge" 

Ruchi, youโ€™ve summed it up perfectly! 

I have nothing more to add. Glad you could understand the unwritten..Thanks so much 

Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

Ruchi, youโ€™ve summed it up perfectly! 

I have nothing more to add. Glad you could understand the unwritten..Thanks so much 

Thank you, Rose. 

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lets see where Arnav's decision take him.. What if Lavanya loved someone .. If she fall in love with NK, what say, Ammaji

amadea thumbnail

Nice ,arnav is in love with khushi

Savera84 thumbnail

On one side it it is Amma (who happily lets her son call her Ammaji) who can sacrifice her own son for gaining name and popularity and on the other side his baba who was asking him to follow his heart.  He wants to come to the village forgetting all the insults he faced from his wife.

NK is another friend who is asking the right questions to get a reaction.  As we all know he not only wants to see Khushi happy but, his heart wants more and that is, he wants to be a part of that happiness.  He just needs to get clarity in what he is seeing.  Khuahi won't be happy if she finds out he is sacrificing his life for her.  I am sure she will intervene.  On the other hand, Lavanya has agreed to marry Arnav because she does not want to say no to the person who gave shelter and looked after her all these years.  But, when she finds out, Amma's real intentions, she might rebel and leave.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Wonderful update.

Cheers......

Arshi67 thumbnail

I'm glad Arnav's Baba is coming. Hopefully, he will finally take a stand for his son because I don't think Arnav will back out from the deal he has made with Ammaji. Is it even right for him to go ahead and marry her when his heart yearns for another... 

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved the chapter. Arnav all confused and feeling trapped. Good advice from his father. Will he realise his feelings in time?