Let me join in hoping for a miracle , I want to be in top ten at least 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Let me join in hoping for a miracle , I want to be in top ten at least 🤣
🤗
Originally posted by: QQ2QJAPAAE5P36RK
Ofc introverts ka exaggerated joke! 😆
Missed Parks and Lakes and cottages esp since Summer - Tho things are opening up little by little so have managed to explore the previous two. Cottages are still a big NO for now!
Then I have named you in the right category! 🤣
I so wanna post my members' answers! 😆
Wait for WD to post her results.
After that you can.
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Nah I don't want your attention what I meant was, I don't have any issues with your cribbings and crying. I actually find it funny.
Right 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Let me join in hoping for a miracle , I want to be in top ten at least 🤣
How many rounds did you bomb? 🤣
How many rounds did you bomb? 🤣
First round 4 points , second round 2 points and third round 9 points , fourth round maybe one point 🤣
I also fall in that category so it hasnt affected me that much ..but I do miss occasional outings
Yeh we introverts definitely had a ball during this lockdown - It was legit "Heaven on earth" 🤣
Ofc we also like to recharge with fresh air and new sceneries once in a while - But nothing is as hard and fast that our lives depend on it! 😆
Me too waiting for a miracle😆

Originally posted by: NitaReid
First round 4 points , second round 2 points and third round 9 points , fourth round maybe one point 🤣
Ohmygod, which ones did you get right for round 2?! This is called creativity. Hufflepuffs should be winning the creativity round🤣
Originally posted by: ANCL4BMYHQAH7FFK
Yeh we introverts definitely had a ball during this lockdown - It was legit "Heaven on earth" 🤣
Ofc we also like to recharge with fresh air and new sceneries once in a while - But nothing is as hard and fast that our lives depend on it! 😆
1 hour recharge is more than enough for me and am good for next two weeks🤣