Finally!!
PS chal gaya
But I lost my mood🤓
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Finally!!
PS chal gaya
But I lost my mood🤓
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
im on 16 this week🤔
😆😆 jitna posts utna likes😛
Yayy n aww its okay mood waapis aagayega
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
But WD and Renee name isnt there
Are check for this year one, the one showing is for overall. Click on the right, where all time written, you will get options, month wise, year wise, in year wise, I am at 6th, this year. 🥳
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Nahi Soni.
Shreya said the first week of August! She is waiting for the tags 😉
When are you going to reveal the results for Members?
😆😆 true that so i shouldnt complain
Give us (I&Sandy) a couple of days guys! Siggies need some time to be ready and I have to do the write up!😳
Will share day and time soonish!👍🏼
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Are check for this year one, the one showing is for overall. Click on the right, where all time written, you will get options, month wise, year wise, in year wise, I am at 6th, this year. 🥳
U r 6th in today list n 6th in year too :)
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U r 6th in today list
Oh I improved today🤣then I am at 6th in both year and day wise
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9