Originally posted by: bhshre95
Baba as sabziwala🤣
This cracked me up so bad
I can imagine Ani getting mad at him.even after years🤣
OS Idea😉🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Baba as sabziwala🤣
This cracked me up so bad
I can imagine Ani getting mad at him.even after years🤣
OS Idea😉🤓
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Episodes are up??
Kahan thi tum behena?🤗 was waiting for you😆
Yup episode is up and its wonderful
Originally posted by: bhshre95
That he is 🤣
Bondita is going to have tough time balancing maa and patibabu in her life🤣
I can imagine elder Bondita trying to balance both of em🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Hope aisa hi kuch ho😆
Soogayi thi mai, uthi toh voot open kia to check for new episode but🥺 I can't wait till tomorrow😭
Really hoping for good Rudhita scenes
Did you see today epi?
I mean tomorrow?
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Kahan thi tum behena?🤗 was waiting for you😆
Yup episode is up and its wonderful
Really?
Today was long day behen.! Pucho maat.. sab family members are irritating me 🙄
Yup i did its soo nice and Rudhitalicious😳 and timing extended i think. Its 31 min episode😕
Gave an update also😆
From which page I should read episode review 😂
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Really?
Today was long day behen.! Pucho maat.. sab family members are irritating me 🙄
😆
Kyun behen kya hua?
Episode dekho mood bohot accha hojaega
.woww 😍Originally posted by: bhshre95
Yup i did its soo nice and Rudhitalicious😳 and timing extended i think. Its 31 min episode😕
Gave an update also😆
Rudhitalicious can sleep peacefully
31 mins 🤓 okay I'm happy though 😂