I remember there was a karan singh grover fan many many years back, nikki something..really obsessed but fun to trouble or tease😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I remember there was a karan singh grover fan many many years back, nikki something..really obsessed but fun to trouble or tease😆
Originally posted by: FOMIKQCOMKOITKCT
Sana also made a thread on Nitin Gadkari... she had a crush on 🤣
Who is Nitin Gadkari?😆
I miss fieryphoenix.. she hated Shahrukh but I still loved her posts😆
yeh baat i knew it tm bata dogy
👏
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Meena made some celebrity’s Dog’s twitter account right ? It was hilarious 😆 may be Kareena’s ?
Yes Elvis the Dog
She had the Yankee avatar ?
nikki had beef with some kareena fanI remember there was a karan singh grover fan many many years back, nikki something..really obsessed but fun to trouble or tease😆
mod direct them to not post on each other topics LOL😆
Thats how I used to remember the member, from their DP.
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
I really was so immature and obnoxious, back then. 😆
Some of us are like this still😆
I remember there was a karan singh grover fan many many years back, nikki something..really obsessed but fun to trouble or tease😆
Yes! Nikki13473895959. She loved Karishma and disliked Kareena. She and desigal had a couple of legendary rows on here 😆
Originally posted by: E7AHLITAWSMDMXJF
Sana also made a thread on Nitin Gadkari... she had a crush on 🤣
Omg🤣
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
What made that phase so special wasn’t just the songs. It was the voices. Sonu had that effortless emotional depth and versatility, Shaan...
12