Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No pressure, out of comp..jotted down whatever came at the top of my head 😆
For the member one, I gave short form of the UNs..hope there's no confusion..
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Aww 🤗Thanks.
Don't know in what categories you and Boony made me fit into. I don't find myself to fit into any of them 🤣
I nominated u too Renee hehe
Originally posted by: QZOCW72VUGC3KNAV
No pressure, out of comp..jotted down whatever came at the top of my head 😆
welcome to the "sent" club..we are cool 😎
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I nominated u too Renee hehe
Thanks Soni, I too nominated you and Boony too, I told her already before 🤗
Haan itna sara makeup ka discussion ho raha he par pehen ke jane ke liye koi party nahi he 😭
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Haan itna sara makeup ka discussion ho raha he par pehen ke jane ke liye koi party nahi he 😭
I have stopped applying lipstick since started wearing mask 😆 bas kajal ya liner
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Thanks Soni, I too nominated you and Boony too, I told her already before 🤗
Aww thanks so sweet😳
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2073032762441748548?s=46
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
21