Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
ok.i can't wait to know members answers😆
Hello shello Silpa girl!😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
ok.i can't wait to know members answers😆
Hello shello Silpa girl!😎
You are accepting names even now. I have sent you a nominee for an award. 😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
You are accepting names even now. I have sent you a nominee for an award. 😆
Booniee! Deadline is tomorrow girl!😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
You are accepting names even now. I have sent you a nominee for an award. 😆
Tomorrow is deadline :)
Yes yes i nominated WD for two awards😆
Read you PM just now. 🤣
hello WD😳
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Read you PM just now. 🤣
Boon I nominated u too😆
everything is so late in sheep world...waiting sucks
am all ready to send Round 4 questions .. 😎
I have also nominated her for 2 categories (1 individual + 1 jodi) 😆
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2073032762441748548?s=46
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
21