Originally posted by: NitaReid
Deadline is still there ,you got till tomorrow , check the Pm for questions from WD
I didn't receive them...
Anyways am a bit busy rn will participate next time....
Thanks🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Deadline is still there ,you got till tomorrow , check the Pm for questions from WD
I didn't receive them...
Anyways am a bit busy rn will participate next time....
Thanks🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I didn't receive them...
Anyways am a bit busy rn will participate next time....
Thanks🤗
Okay , no problem 🤗
Is working fully toh aise kyun ho raha hai?🤔Originally posted by: WildestDreams
My brain is working fully! That’s why! I didnt sleep well last night😵
Any great writer here?
I still cant figure out how alexander the great won🤔
Because he is greatOriginally posted by: heavenlybliss
I still cant figure out how alexander the great won🤔
I can't figure out how you wrote some unique answers, like Dubai 🤣Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I still cant figure out how alexander the great won🤔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Because he is great
did you google?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Is working fully toh aise kyun ho raha hai?🤔
I missed the not in between See not working😆
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2073032762441748548?s=46
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
21