congratsOriginally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I guess I scored 9 points
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
congratsOriginally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I guess I scored 9 points
Wow! Nita congrats 🥳
Seven
What is with your dp? Are you standing for presidentship?
8/10 but not good enough to beat panditaain
told y'all I needed 10/10 🤓
and both had 2 goals difference 🤣
I may have missed some wishes in my bid to see the results , sorry will get back to you soon until then

It so sweet to see all you happiness for my score 🤗
8/10
My best performance in the tournament 
Soni is beast, she got a 9🤣 What is wrong with her brain? Why is it so good? Why was I standing against her? Waeeeee🤣
she is being a consistent player 😆
You must have 10 to beat her 🤣