Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

sultan is saying that rk never had affairs .then why madhu feels that rk was a womanizer? saaya is so small.still she is talking about taking revenge on rk n sultan for madhu.shocking that rk wants DNA test though sultan tried to convince him that they are his kids.big daddy.cute .why are you not sending pms? please send pms

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 22

Madhu turns inside on hear a voice of young girl,RK smiles hearing and begin to talk with the girl,

"No darling....I didn't ignore you,see RK is talking with you.....come on come on cheer up...cheer up,I will come to meet sooner...okok....okok..."

The girl chuckles and replies to him,

'OK but promise...me that you will come to meet me...promise "

RK promises her ,

"Pakka promise,RK will come sooner and meet you,I will buy your favuorite chocolates,cakes and everything...so don't worry"

He disconnect the call turns to find Madhu again continuing to stare outside.he feels suffocated by the silence and starts the radio .

Shikky feels bored in room and calls Roma's number but finds the number switched off,he begin to panic,he shouts and tries to get up from the wheelchair ,

"Dipali....ma has switched off her phone ....why did she switched it off??You try to call that landline number ,what can we do if she goes away from me once again....Dipali.....Where are you....Dipaliiiiiiiii"

Dipali walks into the room with Shikky medicines and shocks to see him trying get up from the wheelchair,she rushes towards him shouting,

"What are you trying to do....what ?

She make him to sit properly and stare at him with accusation,Shikky chuckles,

"I..I am little .....sorry Dips.....mom didn't attend my phone,I was worried so only....you please try her number....please.....please.."

Dipali dials Roma's number and finds the number switched off,she tries once again and notices the tensed face of Shikky and signs him not to worry,

"She didn't attend  the call,you need to worry may be her phone is low battery,may be it is because ....Oh Shikky ,she must be traveling to Mumbai so only....let us call her in morning,now come and have this medicines....I need to go and visit Madhu so don't behave like a child,keep your mind calm"

RK stops his car infront of the restaurant and turns towards Madhu,

"Get down,we can go in and then we ....we can talk ....come on "

Madhu get down from the car without any words and begin to walk along with him inside the restaurant.he walks towards the reception when he hears someone calling him,

"Madhubala"

Both Madhu and RK turns on hearing someone calling to find Mukund standing there with some bags in hand  with a young lady by his side,he approaches Madhu after talking something to the lady,

"Madhu,how are you?Its been so long .....isn't it ?How.....how are you kids?Aunty showed their photos to me.."

Madhu smiles and answers his question,

"Yeah its been years Mukund...its really a surprise to see you back in Mumbai,are you here for any meeting ?"

Mukund replies to her,

"No...I...am going to marry her...

(Points at the lady)

We came to do purchase for wedding,mom,my sister..all are here ...you...you...why didn't you marry ?"

RK loses his patience and walks near them with a pretended smile,

"How are you Mr Mukund?,Madhu is working now with me....we came for a important meeting..isn't it Madhu?"

Madhu notices Mukund feeling awkward and apologies to mukund,

"Mukund....let us meet later....I am on official business....I am so happy for you for your  wedding ,You deserve happiness Mukund....bye "

Both of them enter the lift ,Mukund goes back to his fiancée with a smile,his mother comes back from the outside and gets shocked to find Madhu there,he rushes towards her son with questions,

"Is that Madhu,what she doing here?Is it her?,Padmini told that she is working in Mumbai but I didn't expect to meet her here?Did you went to talk with her ?"

He nod yes and goes from there with his fiancée,Mukund mother stands near the lift and watches Madhu going in the lift,she turns towards her son and walks behind him with so much questions in her mind,

"Mukund,do you know who is that man with Madhu?"

Mukund signs her not to ask anything and takes her away and replies to her,

"Ma....ma....why are you so much thoughtful about her,That is RK,Madhu's boss...don't try to create any problem for Madhu....don't think "

Mukund's mother feels bitter and shouts at him

"How dare you Mukund,why are you behaving like this....you are getting married but still you are supporting that Madhu...."

Mukund shouts back at him,

"Yeah I know that I am getting married so don't utter anything about Madhu.....we don't have anything to do with Madhu....don't talk about her anymore"

He storms away from there 

Madhu and RK reaches the room booked by him,she hesitate to enter the room

"Why are you standing in the corridor,get into the room ...do you want me to do your Arti?"

Madhu glares at him and walks into the room,he locks the door  and follows her into the room,RK hears his mobile ringing and goes to attend the call,he comes after a while ,Madhu sees him fiddling with phone for a while and tells,

"Let....let us talk and have a proper conversation...then only we can sort our problem  ....let us just switch off the phone "

,They sit opposite to each other in silence

Dipali reaches Madhu's house and finds the house locked,she takes out her mobile to call Madhu but finds the mobile switched off.She thinks to visit her grandmother and drives towards the apartment .

Sultan takes the kids home along with him,Meera comes out hearing car sound and gets surprised to see him walking in with kids,They greet him in unison,

"Good evening Doctor "

She caress Maya's face ,questions her,

"Did you miss me sweety?"

She nod her head fastly making Meera smile happily ,She burst into laughter and lifts Aryaa in hand 

"What a pleasant surprise.....you guys came to meet me....I didn't meet you for a day but you guys misses this granny...lovely kids..."

Aryaa smiles seeing her and kisses her cheek.Sultan walks after parking the car ,She asks him,

"What a surprise Sultan....where is Madhu?"

He answers her ,

"RK and Madhu are having a talk about....all the matter,so I took these kids from there so they can have a proper conversation....I hope everything will become normal .."

Meera signs the servant to take the kids inside and walks with him while talking,

"Yeah....I hope so....how did Rishab know about the matter,?"

In restaurant,

Both of them remains silent in the room without Talking to each other ,RK feels suffocated due to the silence and coughs gently to attract her attention,

"I have so many business issues...why are you sitting simply?"

Madhu replies,

"I .....I don't know how to explain ...and I don't want you to accept them...its...just"

He chuckles,

"I don't want you to think behalf of me...how long are you trying to hide all this from me,Madhu how long do you know me?"

Madhu remains silent,

He repeats his question,

"Answer me Madhu,You know me very well,my patience has limit,answer me Madhu?"

Madhu replies 

"I...I know you for almost 9 years,I am sorry RK,I was confused ...I was worried that you don't ....want.."

RK stops her from talking and continues,

"How can you take decision in my behalf,in these years....have you ever heard my explanation?Have you ever gave me a chance to explain my part,I can't understand Madhu,.....OK OK I was hospitalized I...I was in coma.....everything is OK but why didn't you tell me after meeting me in Mumbai....how dare you lie to you me about my kids..mm you are selfish....you didn't disclose anything even when Maya was hospitalized...why ?"

Madhu begin to cry.....He feels very bad seeing her crying but watches her without doing anything to stop her tears,Madhu wipes her tears and answers him,

"Yeah....I was wrong but RK ,I have my reasons...the problem in college ....its"

He shouts 

"Don't change the topic....what the hell with the college problem.....?"

She glares at him and answers,

"I am not changing the topic,I was shocked to see our photos in the notice board...its everywhere....everywhere in the college....I was started...when you said about your love...your confession of love was really unexpected ..RK....I never loved you ....never loved you in college....then then...when I joined office ....it was just to apologize to you and to rekindle our friendship..then"

RK smiles bitterly,he interrupt her and shouts,

"I don't want this old stories...tell about kids...why did you hide ?"

Madhu shouts back 

"I want to explain RK....don't interrupt me....I need to talk..then you didn't give me any chance RK,you were very stubborn and then I came to know that you hate me....you made me buy condoms for your date with models...you made me do all odd jobs...I have even booked room for you....I felt very ashamed all the employess talk bad about me telling that I am doing all thiss....Thats when i slowly Begin to feel love towards you .... then i finally I decided that enough is enough and decided to marry Mukund.....you don't even let me resign peacefully then during the party...we ...RK I was confused when I came to know about your condition,I felt guilty that I am bringing misfortune to you...then I was pregnant...I never wanted to be with you RK...Never we were not meant to be together ...You were engaged to Riya,She was my close friend,I felt so guilty and thought not to disturb your life,so I just left Mumbai.....I know that you will try to contact me so I asked my dad to give you the letter....I didn't have any idea that you are not married....My intention was purely not to disturb your marital life...Thats all RK,You can scold me as you like"

The room feel into silence ......

RK replies,

"How did you know that we were not meant to be together?....of course we were always meant to be together....If not why would I meet you once again in Mumbai..."

Madhu watches him surprised,he continues,

"We....came to discuss about the kids....so you ..OK Madhu....I don't want all this DNA result to know whether they are my kids or not....I don't care all this....I....I need some time to accept this big truth....you just give me few days then I will ....let us meet and talk later....,Let's us go now "

Next morning,

Sultan gets ready dressed in formal suit  and finds his mother busily checking something in her laptop,he walks towards her and greets her,

"Good morning mom....what are you doing in this early morning ?"

Meera responds to him without lifting her eyes from the laptop...

"Good morning,It was late yesterday so I didn't have time to ask you,what did those two decide at last about them..?"

Sultan sits next to her in the sofa and answers her question,

"They had a talk but still doesn't decide anything until now....I think RK need some more time to take a decision .....he is really shocked....Madhu is ...actually she doesn't seems worried about his opinion...Mom....today Roma aunty  is coming...Shikky must be happy...I will go see him ..OK mom...I have some work so I am leaving sooner  "

Meera finally closes the laptop and nod her head to him,she watches him going to get ready .

Edited by janani04 - 3 years ago
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

loved it

finally Rishbala had proper convo but why didn't Rk said there was nothing b/w him and Riya n he dropped the idea of doing DNA tests n asked Madhu to give him some time,

waiting for Rk n kids meet this time he meet the kids as their dad not uncle,

thanks for the update

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It was so good episode.rk and madhu have a proper conversation with so beautifully 💗💗💗 i really loved this one

jasminerahul thumbnail

madhu says that she even had to buy protection for rk. still why did she fall for him?that's so weird. rk didn't deny anything.means he was a womanizer?good that rk decided not to have DNA test.mukund supporting madhu was nice

janani04 thumbnail

Part 23

Madhu sits in the bed and repeatedly thinks about RK when her phone begin to ring,she attends the call seeing her mother's name.

"Hello "

Padmini feels the pain in Madhu's voice and begin to question her,

"Madhu....dear....is there any problem?Why are you talking like this.....you voice itself is not cheerful.....what happened ?"

Madhu hides her tears with great difficulty and tries to talk normal...

"Oh. Mom....nothing...like that...I....I didn't have proper sleep due to work so only...OK you tell me what is new in pune??? how is Dad....??is he taking medicines regularly...?How is your headache...last time you says about head pain"

Padmini interferes her from talking and asks her ,

"OK OK....lie "

Madhu gets shocked,

"no...its not like that "

Padmini tells ,

"Mukund's mother called me specially to tell me about you "

Madhu feels restless and tries to change the topic but in vain,Padmini shouts at her,

"Don't try to hide from me ...there is some problem...tell me what is going on?I heard from Mukund's mother that they met you yesterday in Restaurant along with That boy Rishab....why didn't you tell me about meeting him,Are you hiding anything from me..what is all this Madhu....what is going on Madhu?"

Madhu begin to cry hearing about RK.....

"Madhu,why are you crying ?"

Madhu wipes her tears and replies to her and switches the call off

"Shikky met with an accident so RK is helping the company....we ....have nothing mom.."

Padmini  gets shocked,she tries to talk but the call gets disconnected all of the sudden making her surprised...

Aryaa comes out of the room and finds his mother cooking in the kitchen repeatedly wiping her tears..he approaches her and hugs her legs..Madhu gets surprised and lift him .

"Good morning Aryaa...What are you doing in this early morning...don't you want to sleep longer my boy?"

Aryaa wipes her tears with his chubby hands and plants a kiss on her cheek.Saaya rushes into the kitchen followed by Maya...the girls notices their mom and Maya murmurs to Saaya,

"I think mom don't want RK uncle as our dad,what can we do now?...she must be sad because we left her to go to sultan uncle house to play"

Saaya begin to think  and shouts ,

"If you don't want we can return RK uncle to Sultan uncle itself....we can buy some other good uncle as dad"

Aryaa answers,

"Yes mom....we don't want him,I will inform Sultan uncle..about all this........we can buy new uncle ,I will get back our money from him"

Madhu watches them awestruck.She burst into laughter after a moment and pinches Aryaa's face with smile.she asks them,

"Oh god.....you guys bought RK uncle from Sultan??"

Maya nod her head yes....

"Mm mm we gave him gems..chocolate..then only he agreed to share RK uncle with us..."

Madhu laughs out on hearing the matter.she sees someone knocking at the door and goes to see.

Sultan laughs out on hearing Shikky blabbering from the start to end of the airport trip.he stops the car and laughs loudly,

"Dipali,you are really so pity.....how are you handling this boy?"

Dipali helps Shikky to get down from the car and answers him

".....he is a nice person but always blabbers ...."

Roma get down from the flight and walks into the airport ,she collects her luggage and  switches her phone on,she gets surprised to find many missed call from Shikky's number,she dials his number with a lingering smile in her face,

"The Number you are calling is currently switched off"

She walks of the airport thinking about him,

"Why did he suddenly switched off his phone.....I must call Dipali....."

She gets surprised to find Dipali,Sultan and Shikky standing outside the airport with smile.she rushes towards them with bright smile....Shikky smiles at her and shouts happily 

".....long time no see... Mom"

Sultan pushes the wheelchair towards Roma along with Dipali following them ,Shikky hugs her and talks,

"Mom,you didn't attend my phone call....I thought you are going to leave me once again....thank god you are here "

Roma feels so guilty and pat his head in silence.Dipali smiles seeing them and takes a photo of them.

"Shikky,Aunty...,I am going to enlarge this photo and keep it in our hall and show to our kids so they can know how their dad is a cry baby "

Shikky smiles and corrects her,

"You must calk her mom"

Sultan takes them to the car and smiles seeing them talking happily among themselves.he tells Roma,

"I know RK and Shikander for almost 20 long years....we are friends from childhood I have seen Shikky being a very happy and outspoken boy who doesn't take anything serious but I know him....every time when he laughs ,there won't be any shine in his eyes....always aunty...always he was suffering inside...thank God  his suffering ,it won't last anymore ,you are finally back "

Roma finally opens her mouth,

"I .....you please drop me in Madhu's house,I can't come to your house Shikander Bhatia".

Shikky,Dipali and Sultan sees her totally shocked.Dipali tries to talk,

"But...Aunty...sorry I mean Ma....why are you staying with Madhu....you should come to our house...Shikky,why are you silent....tell her ....tell her about all the arrangement which you have made....tell her ...Shikky ... "

Shikky stops her and tells Sultan to drive towards Madhu's house.sultan gets shocked by her request and shouts at him

"Shikky...what are you doing bro....why are you?"

Shikky signs him not to take stress ,

"No problem...please agree with her....I am OK....please "

Roma wipes her tears in silence 

Radha comes out of her room to have lunch and gets surprised to find RK sitting in the hall doing online purchase...she walks towards him and peeks at the screen..

"Rishab....what are you purchasing this time ....Again you are buying kids clothing....what is going on dear...Are you going to open a child cloth shop...you have bought so many dress from morning...it is almost 12 pm but still you are....Hey answer me"

RK switches the laptop off and replies her,

"Mom...its...what will be your reaction if someone tells you that you have kids ?"

She watches him surprised,she tries to talk when  RK  who watches her  shocked reaction and continues to question her,

"Do you remember Madhu?"

Radha thinks for sometimes and replies,

"Mmmm yeah....I remember her ....she used to be one of your close Friend in college and...yeah she even worked in your company...why are you asking suddenly?"

RK becomes silent without knowing how to tell her,she watches him being silent without understanding,

"RK,is there any problem,Did you meet her?,how is she ?Oh yeah she shifted to Assam after her marriage isn't it ?"

RK responds to her,

"She is now in Mumbai with her kids....these dress I am purchasing for the kids,she have totally 3 kids"

Radha... stops him and exclaims,

"Oh god,she is blessed with three kids.....super...hey Rishab..ask her to come to our house one day with her kids and husband we will give her a treat for visiting her after long time,will those kid s like me

RK replies,

"Ma....OK OK...don't overreact...we have plenty of time to be with the kids because I am going to bring them forever to stay with me

Radha  watches him confused.

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Padmini got to know Rk is back in Madhu's life,in one way Malik's too responsible for what had happened they didn't once tried to talk about the kids with Rk they should have tried to know whether Rk really got married or not or about his feelings towards Madhu,

kids are so cute,who came to Madhu's house

Sikky -Roma met,

Rk is doing online shopping for the kids,

waiting to know Radha's reaction

thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Part 24

Madhu opens the door gets so much surprised to find Ganga Thai standing there ,she hugs her with a bright smile,

"Ganga Thai ,where did you go for so long time,I tried your number several times then only Dipali said that you didn't go with her to Varanasi..."

The kids hear Madhu talking with someone and walks out of the kitchen to find Madhu talking with Ganga Thai,They rushes towards her and hugs her with so much affection,Aryaa begin to sob hugging her,

"Where did you went all of a sudden....everyone missed you choo much....why did you not come after Shikky uncle's marriage.....many things happened.......many things happened...Maya baby got injured..then..."

Saaya shout at him not to cry,

"Why are you crying now ....don't cry Aryaa....Gangu Thai will be worried seeing your behaviur..."

She turns towards Ganga Thai and begin to question her in a pretended stern tone,

"Where were you all these days,I am so angry with you..."

Ganga Thai hugs the kids and begin to cry,she explains Madhu about her situation,

"Yes Madhu Beti,I didn't went with Shikky to Varanasi...that is because when I went to my home to prepare for the travel,Suddenly a unexpected guest came home and couldn't go with them to Varanasi...."

Madhu watches her without understanding anything and takes Ganga Thai inside the house ,She sobs and continues to talk,

"My sister's son   who worked in Kashmir came back home along with his family,he came so suddenly  so only.....Now he is no more ,He passed away due to health issues ....entrusting his two sons in my care,he was the only relative I have.. "

Madhu feels shocked and begin to console her,

"Don't cry Ganga Thai......why are you talking like this....you have me...my kids....we are also your family...Then there is Shikander....he treats you so well...don't cry...please ...please "

Madhu pacifies her and goes to prepare food for her to eat.The kids sits opposite to Gangu Thai and watches her without talking anything.She smiles seeing them and signs them to come closer to her.she touches the wound in Maya's face and asks about the same.

Roma gets down from the car and turns to find Shikky sitting without much expression in his face and Dipali being little angry with her ,she smiles at them and walks into the house to find Madhu serving food to Ganga .she stands in the entrance of the house and calls Madhu.Shikky sees her and begin to cry inside the car,Sultan sees him stunned,

"See her Sultan.....she didn't even want to stat with me....why did she hate me this much....see her....she....I didn't even sleep from night...I Purchased this new shirt to meet her....Its almost 12 pm but I didn't even had breakfast because I thought I can have food with her for lunch"

Dipali feels angry and shouts at him,

"Please Shikky....I couldn't understand anything from your reaction,Why did you let her .....let her agree ....Sultan please stop the car,I will go and talk with her now its self....OK...."

Shikky hold her hand and orders Sultan to drive from there,

"Not necessary.....sultan go from here "

Dipali tries to talk but he stubbornly hold her hand throughout the journey....

Madhu rushes on seeing Roma and helps her to take the luggage in with a smile,

"Aunty...that Shikky was talking that you are his mother....is it ?Where  are the others...Shikky,Dips..and Sultan...they said they will come to pick you from the airport...its almost noon...why did it take so long time for you to come..?

Roma smiles at her but didn't give any answer and goes to freshen up.Madhu watches her going and finds Ganga Thai being happy talking with the kids,she smiles.

Radha watches RK surprised,

"What do you mean by staying with us.....will...this work...will her husband agree to her staying with us....what RK?"

RK replies,

"Madhu is not actually married....its"

Radha shouts,

"What are you blabbering today....you are talking that she have kids....not married....not confuse me Rishab.."

RK watches her getting confused because of him and finally broke the truth to her,

"Mom,I was planning to tell this before when I woke from that coma... but when I got to know that she is settled....I didn't want to tell...then...."

Radha  feels something is going and  loses her cool ,she shouts at him,

"Why are you not getting to the main point ....tell quickly now or I will go to have lunch...."

RK continues to tell,

"Mom,you may but know. ..Ioved Madhu from my college days. then there was some misunderstanding between us....I didn't get time to propose to her ...then she begin to work with me ...on day of her party to celebrate her wedding engagement....we were drunken...I proposed to her....I....actually it was not....Mom we  had sex."

Radha watches him stunned,He continues,

"When I woke up,she left ...when I tried to chase her ...I met with an accident.. .Madhu was pregnant...she thought that I am going to marry that Riya and went to Assam ...I met her after almost 4 years and she have three kids...my kids..Two Girls and One boy...That lid whom I donated blood happened to be my elder daughter...Maya...other kids are Saaya and Aryaa.....I have their DNA samples....mom I completely trust her...if you insist I will conduct a test for you..."

Radha gives a tight slap across his face with anger and accuses him,

"What are you talking RK...... Rishab....Rishab....mwhat is all this?You ....she was going to marry someone but how can you ......Its ridiculous....Why didn't you tell this before...I want to meet her and the kids....I am totally disappointed in you "

She leaves the hall  and locks herself in the room .

Shikky and Dipali enters their home and finds Grandpa waiting in the hall anxiously to meet Roma,He rushes to the entrance with the help of walking stick but feels disappointed to find only both of them back

"Dipali...where is she?Where is Roma....?You guys went to pick from airport in the morning....I made all this arrangement in house to welcome her....but "

Shikky replies to him

"Grandpa....she didn't wish to come here....I think she doesn't want to accept me....she didn't come to our home...we....dropped her in Madhu's house.."

He moves his wheelchair into the room leaving Grandpa shocked...he turns to talk to Dipali who seems very upset.she sits in the sofa tired .He sits next to her,,she tells him the brief summary of the incident .He remains silent after hearing everything.he finally speaks after sometime...

"Its..OK you bring food for him and eat...I will eat later....I...need rest"

Next morning,RK walk out of his room and finds Radha sitting in hall deep in thought..he approaches her 

"Mom...did you had breakfast?"

She remains silent without giving him any answer.he sits next to her in the sofa and tries to hold her hand but she with draws her hand from his grip and gets up to leave..

'Mom,I didn't...I didn't know all this....I thought she is married...and decided not to disturb her anymore in life...I didn't expect all this mom..."

She stops on her track and feels sad on seeing her son apologizing.she replies to him

"I am not in a mood to eat food...About Madhu....even if she is married...I..I don't feel right about all this...the matter is that you didn't  give her trust so Madhu didn't tell the truth to us and left.....Even when I was asking you marry the first time....you didn't tell about loving Madhu...Why did you want to hide..OK leave all this....I want to meet her ,either you arrange the meeting...or I think I will go meet her myself "

Meera hears everything from Sultan and gets shocked on hearing about Roma's behavior.She thinks to talk with Roma when she calls her.

"Hello Meera...its me Roma."

harini06 thumbnail

Awesome update

seeing Ganga thai kids are so happy,

Sikky n Dipali were upset on Roma not coming with them,

Radha got to know about the kids,she was disappointed with what had happened n wants to meet Madhu n the kids,

its good to see Rk trusts Madhu

thanks for the update

jasminerahul thumbnail

the kids saying that they will buy another father...oh.they bought rk from sultan by giving him sweets.so innocent.radha still thinks that madhu is married.good that rk said the truth to radha.waiting to see how she will handle the situation.sad for Ganga. what is Roma upto?