Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U checked the profile?😆
Nah but I guess I remember a post of theirs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U checked the profile?😆
Nah but I guess I remember a post of theirs
who Is Gunda ? Never saw
Thug🤣
who Is Gunda ? Never saw
Apna shepherd🤣
Tf Lol
I gave the list Hinna above. Wait.
These are the guys :
Thug
Gladiator
Altgr
Maroonporsche
SHY
Zeal
Nipple
YourstrulyOne
Zandu Baam
I still feel hbrocks is a girl.
I'm sure about 1 person who is surely going to get an award🤣
Who🤔
I am curious 🧐
Apna shepherd🤣
when did the name coining happened . Where was I Lmao
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nah but I guess I remember a post of theirs
Ohh okay👍🏼😃
who Is Gunda ? Never saw
Shepherd 🤣
Then be curious till the deadline🤣
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Netflixs Musafir Cafe marks the debut of Vikrant Masseys production banner, Homemade Stories; starts streaming from July 24...
https://x.com/i/status/2075813294376689715 https://x.com/i/status/2074164713081229596
9