Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It isn't in Asia. 😳
I went with a country which is popular for it's shows. 💔

All the questions were like that
Whatever answer is in your head is not the most popular
Ab go with your gut or trust google
Pata nahi
Aah😆Originally posted by: GrimReaper
Ive always seen myself as Gryffindor
Nothing against ravenclaw
Gryffinclaw sounds weird
Ravendor bhi 🤢
I will always say as usual that we know us more than anyone hence we only know which house compliments us the best
I knew it. I thought sheeps will vote for that country because it is near India , but I am stubborn.😔
Kangana Ranaut supports Deepika Padukone’s 8 hour shift ask https://x.com/mythicbxrn/status/2044800554317341079?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...
I remember he left kahin toh hoga in 2005 because they were stretching the story so much unnecessarily and he left it ... after him the show...
9