SHEEP ROUND3, CCD, DEADLINE EXTENDED BY ONE HOUR.- Page 78

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

40.2k

Users

38

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NitaReid


I think I am bit of ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, can't be sure though and thank you for taking time to let me know the information that was sweet of you partner 🤗.

Then what will it be called

RavenPuff?😆

You are welcome!

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TC_FA

According to this description,I'm a Hufflepuff 🤔

This is the only description of all the houses behen🤣

Good you know where you belong! Just like I know

1046898 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Post the answers fast I don't have time

1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

why he extends the deadline everytime?🤔


Achcha this happens every time now. So last time he waited for Shy, this time it must be Nipple. 😆

TC_FA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

This is the only description of all the houses behen🤣

Good you know where you belong! Just like I know

Waise mujh mein ravenclaw ke bhi traits hain 😛

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Then what will it be called

RavenPuff?😆

You are welcome!


Aww I like my house name , RavenPuff

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Waise mujh mein ravenclaw ke bhi traits hain 😛

You and Nita both are confused souls🤣
Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NitaReid


Aww I like my house name , RavenPuff

I dont know re

I toh just made that name up

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I dont know re

I toh just made that name up


I know but I like the name

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NitaReid


I know but I like the name

Then okay from now on you are a RavenPuff😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Kangana Ranaut supports Deepika Padukone’s 8 hour shift ask https://x.com/mythicbxrn/status/2044800554317341079?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

https://x.com/mythicbxrn/status/2044800554317341079
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 2 months ago

https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje

https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-6ukwJRjoM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2iwOrVPr3c
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: khan.baba · 2 months ago

I remember he left kahin toh hoga in 2005 because they were stretching the story so much unnecessarily and he left it ... after him the show...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".