Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Meenu ne socha punishment de rahi hai, lekin woh toh yehi chahte the, ab kya hoga? ๐Ÿ˜† 

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Tujhe itne shot dikhe? Par kahan?

I only found I shot and that was to that gareebo ki Katrina ko.

nahi pali, nidhi mami ko bhi and meenu ko bhi

impact thoda kam tha because he was not in the frame with them and also because he didn't really want to hurt ketu I think

Edited by angelfire78 - 3 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

nahi main keh rahi hoon ๐Ÿ˜†

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am so irritated from meenakshi and kuhu 

Matlab inlogo ko pehle se hi Sab pata tha and they just tried to spice things up 

I doubt call bhi aaya tha ki nahi varun ki mom ka 

Din bhar ketu ki shaadi ketu ki shaadi karte rehte hai, jab pata tha mishti cards dene nahi gayi to ketu ki shaadi ka kisi ko khyaal nahi aaya, Tab mishti ko galat proof Karna tha 

Meenakshi kuhu jasmeet, official villains ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And about the clothes are we really sure karan ne usi color ke kapde pehne the ๐ŸคฃI really can't remember, black and white flash back chal raha tha mere dimaak mein ๐Ÿ˜†

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Matlab inlogo ko pehle se hi Sab pata tha and they just tried to spice things up 

Din bhar ketu ki shaadi ketu ki shaadi karte rehte hai, jab pata tha mishti cards dene nahi gayi to ketu ki shaadi ka kisi ko khyaal nahi aaya, Tab mishti ko galat proof Karna tha 

And kuhu actually ran away with the bag and jasmeet hid that and let mishti search inko ketu ki shaadi se zyada mishti ko galat prove karne mein time jaata hai

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

ok this scene was just overboard so short summary...

jas distract mish n kuhu takes the card bag n gives to meenu n says mish made a bahana of giving card n went to meet someone in ngo but i couldnt hear what she was saying or who that man was,...

they hear mish n hides...

mishbir are distant from each other, mish asks if he posted n he says yes n mish thinks of abir burning it,,... abir asks if she is ok, she says when he is ok she is also, and as he again calls she says she is going to select design with jas.... 

abir says to protect you i have to do this mishti.... he calls someone and asks if work is done.... 

as mish goes to hall everyone look angry n mish asks whats the matter n meenu says you say what is this n shows the bag, mish says she was searching for this only....

meenu says you were to give this to abir but didnt, nirmalaji called n asks about it n i couldnt answer, and they feel we are not interested in shaadi bcoz of this... i just want to know what you n abir were talking in the corridor..

abir comes there n says thats a private matter between husband n wife, everyone doesnt need to know that ๐Ÿ‘ #truth..

meenu then asks why mish didnt give the card to abir.... mish says she forgot.... 

meenu and everyone accuses mishbir saying they were not interested in helping in shaadi preparation.... jas too instigates saying she spoiled name of her sasural n mayka...

mish asks sorry to meenu n everyone but they keep berating her and abir shouts why are you all behaving as if no one did any mistake before in this house, she is sorry for what she did too...

meenu says ofcourse its my mistake i gave respoonsibility to you too...

meenu declares both mishbir wont be a part of this shaadi preparation and abir can very well take care of mishti which he is doing since few months....

ketu tries to stop meenu but she doesnt budge n she goes near abir n asks him him to say something, abir says we will talk later but ketu stops him n asks to talk now n takes a letter from his hand abir tries to stop her but she takes n sees ticket to Banglore for mishbir that too before her shaadi... 

everyone asks if it was prebooked n he is having it now but abir keeps quiet... maami accuses mish n everyone ask mish to say something mish says when i dont know anything what will i say, kuhu berates her 

and jas says she is doing the same since childhood.... abir shouts haa she has been listening to all your taunts since childhood without saying anything... 

ketu asks him to stay back n meenu taunts what will groom family think if bada bhai cant be in wedding, abir says if i cant change your thinking how will i change theirs n also when you can fix rishta without me n also not even inform me shaadi tho ho sakta haina... and anyway maa only freed us from responsibility so its ok naa.... 

maasi says it was in anger... 

ketu says i was the one who denied as i wanted to inform you directly, maamu too supports her saying she waited for you two for long.... 

abir asks if they really think he is not intersted in ketu shaadi, he says he got the doctor appointment after waiting for long.... maami, maamu, parul maasi everyone asks abir to change his decision... 

abir doesnt n asks mish to come, meenu tries to stop him but he says i'm sorry n goes from there.... 

mish says silent n keeps looking at him throughout n also remembers the letter incident... 

precap - mish asks abir directly why did he burn the letter... 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

The same old the same old๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

And kuhu actually ran away with the bag and jasmeet hid that and let mishti search inko ketu ki shaadi se zyada mishti ko galat prove karne mein time jaata hai

so true they are blaming mishbir for not actually caring for ketu n her shaadi when they are the only one who does everything whole heartedly and these people just find a bahana to insult them... 

and actually when meenu or kuhu gets to know truth they will only try to use it against them and not think of ketu n her life....  the whole confrontation was so irritating, meenu was actually angry that she couldnt get to know whats going on between them the card n even ketu shaadi was just a bahana.... 

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Arey Abir was leaving to varun's home na, toh raaste mein Letter ko jhala leta, apne ghar pe hi kyun๐Ÿค”

Yeh Abir bhi na๐Ÿ˜†