Originally posted by: bhshre95
If you don't stand with me in this fight, I will not be able to do anything alone
Lovely. ❤️
Leave Mini.
I am in a dreamland of Ruditha .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bhshre95
If you don't stand with me in this fight, I will not be able to do anything alone
Lovely. ❤️
Leave Mini.
I am in a dreamland of Ruditha .
Please tell about Ani and Boni scene
Me kind of scared of what kaka is going to do😭
His expression seemed scary🤣
Originally posted by: Lovelypathak
"If you will not stand with me, how will be able to do anything alone?"
A rough translation of the Ani dialogue to boni when she says that kadha is bitter
Thanks Shilpi. I cannot wait to see the episode
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Me kind of scared of what kaka is going to do😭
His expression seemed scary🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Binoy tells Ani will not be able to cure Bondita and will be forced to send her back
And then Saudamini will come as babu to Mini😕
Tum dono ka sapna kabhi poora nahi honewala🤣
babu? ohhh bahu. Like would Aniruddh marry her now? 🤣
Cute Rudhita scene it was
Ani trying to convince her to drink kadha😆 he is like saamne roshogulla hota toh itna sochti kya tum😆
But I could feel his pain in the scene. He is struggling so much to keep her with him💔 My heart broke for him today.
I agree with kaka. I don't think Ani will be able to handle loosing this challenge and letting Bondita go💔
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Mini in dreamland hearing Binoy's words. 🤣
Having flashbacks of Ani Mini scene😕
Yaar aaj kal yeh log kuch zyada hi flashbacks dikha rahe hai
Kaka kabhi inn dono ko tutne nhi denge. He will protect them❤️Originally posted by: bhshre95
Kaka- chahe jo bhi ho Bondita hi Anirudh ki patni aur iss ghar ki bahu hai aur hamesha rahegi🥳
Can I say I just love kaka❤️