Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
They seriously don't exist except for on dreams books and maybe shows
Pata hai. Par dil nahi manta 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
They seriously don't exist except for on dreams books and maybe shows
Pata hai. Par dil nahi manta 🤔
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Abe oye one exist ksg he is taken away by bipasha woh alag baat hain 😛😎
Usse thoda bahut similar insaan bhi mil jaye toh bhi bahut badi baat hogi 😛
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
ksgian banne ke baad baat accept karegi kya be 🤣 tu bhi na 🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Ok that's it. I am no more making any more gifs from QH 🤣
Wait watermark daalna bhool gayi
![]()
😳 I wish we could make icons from the app. 🥺
😘😘😘😘
https://www.instagram.com/p/CC3oRwthoE6/?igshid=161suuigsp2pv
Kudos to the maker who managed to put almost all the AsYa fall moments in one video 👏😆
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
https://www.instagram.com/p/CC3oRwthoE6/?igshid=161suuigsp2pv
Kudos to the maker who managed to put almost all the AsYa fall moments in one video 👏😆
I saw this too!! Yes agreed 😁

While making this I was literally like k stay in my frame don't jump out 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 trust me TRUST ME you are NOT the only one 🤣🤣Originally posted by: CaptainV
While making this I was literally like k stay in my frame don't jump out 😂
he looks practically the same even now 😀😘😊 thu thu thuOriginally posted by: CaptainV
While making this I was literally like k stay in my frame don't jump out 😂
I realised V ka first hindi tv show was QH 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 uske baad se she was always a Ksgian 😱 denial phase uska tha hi nahi 😱