I found all the versions on YouTube. I will share the link fir chalega?
That's only Audio prith 😵
I want video show wala
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I found all the versions on YouTube. I will share the link fir chalega?
That's only Audio prith 😵
I want video show wala
Originally posted by: bhshre95
But Bondita is not exactly that sanskaari🤣 atleast not according to kaka🤣
But kaka likes his baby bahu
This new version song is for new version of Patibabu.😆
Exactly👍🏼🤣
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
this show wins me with these beautiful song lyrics
True ritz 😊
It's meaningful and goes well with story line ⭐️
Originally posted by: bhshre95
But Bondita is not exactly that sanskaari🤣 atleast not according to kaka🤣
🤣 But she is sanskari. Remember usne Mahapandito ko jane nahi diya khana chodkar and the first day Kaka was impressed with her sanskaar.
This new version song is for new version of Patibabu.😆
Pati babu toh ek hi version 😳
It's new version for Anirudh babu
Okay Lalz. I will make a video for you.❤️
Love you too.🤗
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
But kaka likes his baby bahu
It seems so though she always irritates him with her tarks but he seems to be fond of her. Even when he scolded her today it was more out of sorrow for Ani rather than taunting❤️
And Bondita has grown very comfortable with him arguing with him anywhere🤣