Yeh thoda zyada ho gaya. 😆Originally posted by: 5USRGWFORF3CKDEU
I want Pre to give a big thappad to Nivi for trying to snatch RB from her.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeh thoda zyada ho gaya. 😆Originally posted by: 5USRGWFORF3CKDEU
I want Pre to give a big thappad to Nivi for trying to snatch RB from her.
Next page please. 😆

^ This shot was so good.

Finally managed two rain GIFs after facing difficulties in coloring. 😆

Couldn't resist. 😆
The idea of merging two separate scenes came out really well.
woww this is brilliant Shru, love the coloring ❤️
and the shot is surreal
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Couldn't resist. 😆
The idea of merging two separate scenes came out really well.
I must say the look of KP ❤️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Couldn't resist. 😆
The idea of merging two separate scenes came out really well.
woww this is soo gorgeous , blending 2 diff scenes ❤️
@bold - DON"t resist 😈😆 abhi toh party shuru hui hai 😎
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Yeh thoda zyada ho gaya. 😆
Out of syllabus Pre se ittu sa hope kiya hai buss.
😭
* Pinches self to come out of dreamland*
I want Nivi to Fultoo Dalo Dore 🤗