Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bucky! 🤗
Oh...no...I thought that you're missing me....googleji told me it's a cricket event.......😭
I always miss you senorita!❤️
Yes it's a cricket event
I don't....it's Alina who watches crime shows😆
But I don't break rules
Anyway I am not complaining...I love being pampered as the youngest😳
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Feeling sorry for you
You don't have to my dear!
Being the youngest is fun...😳
I'll take that off from your lappy..........it looks like everyone is having trouble to watch late..why they changed then?
Maybe because they have a new show coming up to fill that spot!
I'm having a hard time keeping up with the forum. It's suddenly on skates😆 Not complaining though😎
Same...there are so many posts😆
It feels like a flying forum😆
Now you know......how I feel.......I start like this
and end up like this
ROFL🤣
Thank you...you too......👍🏼...you have been very busy...I can see...BTW...you did an excellent job......in Mohit's B' day thread.......in fact....all of you did.......such a wonderful job.......👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Did you wish him Isa?
If not go wish him...
If yes then sorry! I am yet to visit that thread!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5