Whatever happens next round lets party for my win now
![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Whatever happens next round lets party for my win now
![]()
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Frankly speaking fir me being a DT member within a year was the greatest achievement😆
I am not thrifty but yaar party nahi
Crowds scare me😆
Crowd today scared everyone 😆
I knew sheeps would write DP for all questions. N Kangu might win for her abbadabbajabba interviews.
I don't see Adah Sharma and Neha Sharma mentioned anywhere, so no wonder Shy couldn't deal with this round. 😈
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
But what if you know that EVERYONE is going to choose Tiger? Oh and if you also choose Tiger, due to your superior goals - you will win the tournament. Then what would you do? 😈
Aisi dilemma kyu?!🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
That’s sweet to include your best buddy . Even my ID has my mom’s name .
Actually I thought you were some way working or related to the TCFA ... which is a dept dealing with tropical cyclone formation alert...
Wow, thats cool TCFA 😎
Eff the league, how are you not bored of it yet😆
Cup is the new league 🤣
Oi! Izat se bolo, hum abhi bhi zinda hai 😆
^ Ignore any grammatical errors. I like talking as a guy more. It’s easier 🤣
Shepherd Thug
Mithu_x 6 points 230 Goals Vs Zeal17 6 Points 229 Goals..
🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I did a Ponymo twice for number 2 and 9!
And number 8 mein went in Ghagini mode forgetting PC!
But still made it so
Your favorite is Deepika? :o Dang 👀
Who did you write for couple?! I thought of Deepika and SRK first but I was so comfortable with the rest of my answers that I went with my fav SRK and PC🤣
Yesss! Don't worry, you got it girl! We all have a bad round in this game, I have a feeling 😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
LOL. Sometimes because they give you reason to crib more. Otherwise, low points have no redeeming qualities. 😆
Its funnier on the losing side, really 😆
but since league is still on after cup elimination, picture abhi baaki hai mere dosto 😎
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....
9