Originally posted by: TrickyMind
@FingerFetish -
I got whom you love to hate the most but who the hell is this red nosed reindeer?? Is he aalloo ki pattis?
No
Who else has a red nose other than Begum? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
@FingerFetish -
I got whom you love to hate the most but who the hell is this red nosed reindeer?? Is he aalloo ki pattis?
No
Who else has a red nose other than Begum? 😆
Thnx uncony ❤️🤗
Congrats one of the highest scorer!! You are getting back in form. 🤪⭐️
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Thanks for the new home!
Congratz to all those who passed!🥳
Pandit ji kya baat hai!👏
WD glad that this round is over , I hate to be your opponent
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
This happened in WD's game too🤣
I guess all the Shepard's love this sheep. ☺️🤣
Btw Congo guys🥳
And hugs to those who lost the cup🤗
Shepherds to Panditaain: tujh mein Rab dikhta hain yara main kya karoon 🤣
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
ROUND TWO RESULTS
6. hbkrocks [ 7 points, 239 goals] vs 59. Melissaa[ 5 points, 198 goals]
hbkrocks ke poll threads aaj kaam aye, aur Melissaa aur mat karo Deepika ko vote😂
According to my calculation both HBKRocks and I got 6 goals.. can you please re-check.
I’m good at that game. Can kick your ass for sure 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
What’s the next theme?
Girly You rock 🔥🔥🔥🔥, AB Jr. Fan 🤣
Arey main behen hi hoon 🤣
Thug ne her ki jagah him likh diya hai 🤣
Thug what's the theme of the next round?
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....
9