Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr
Little late but on time. Congratulations guys for at no.4.🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳.
Abhi toh party shuru hui hai , and congo you too.. cos this is the first time you are here with us .. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr
Little late but on time. Congratulations guys for at no.4.🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳.
Abhi toh party shuru hui hai , and congo you too.. cos this is the first time you are here with us .. 🤗
Bhaise prerna ka look thode mature kar dia
i like eri's getup .. kafi accha make up artist hai woh , khudi khudka makeup kia
Akele sare look create kia , i really loving her effort
Yeah. The new hairstyle is better.Originally posted by: opsora2090
Bhaise prerna ka look thode mature kar dia
i like eri's getup .. kafi accha make up artist hai woh , khudi khudka makeup kia
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Abhi toh party shuru hui hai , and congo you too.. cos this is the first time you are here with us .. 🤗
Yaa🤗🤗.
Meeting wala look better laga mujhe.
🤗🤗 I toh say let Prerna feel the burn of jealousy. Aise kyun lagg raha hai, kii the precap is the aaghaaz of getting a 'J' Prerna and I toh want RB to take full advantage of it...🤣🤣
Burn ka toh pata nei ,but yaah becheni toh hogi hi
🤗🤗 I toh say let Prerna feel the burn of jealousy. Aise kyun lagg raha hai, kii the precap is the aaghaaz of getting a 'J' Prerna and I toh want RB to take full advantage of it...🤣🤣
even without RB taking full advantage .. woh out of syllabus wali Pre khudh ba khudh saamne aayegi
"Mr.Bajaj.... " glares at him 🤣
hahahahhahah I can't get over this 🤣
so now Veena vs Mohini,
"mera damaad... nahin ..mera hone wala damaad" 



p,s. mast gif Oppojaan
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I remember some of our members had fantasized NivRish. 🤣
There was one fiction also if I am not mistaken