I wrote Vidya first then with a patthar on my heart I chose kangana. If I can choose China for a positive statement then Kangana is nothing for me 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wrote Vidya first then with a patthar on my heart I chose kangana. If I can choose China for a positive statement then Kangana is nothing for me 🤣
6/10 😆 Thappad and Disha betrayed me. 😆
Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM
Mere to Love day lag gaye 😭
If I wrote Deepika in every answer still than will won more point than now
How much did u score?
Same😎
Many got 8/10 in this round. 😆
Sutaaaaa!!! Where are u girl!🤡
Alhamdulillah 6/10 . Now even if I lost I know I did my best.😊
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
3. Name an actress who should be the next Dhoom Girl.
Hattrick for Deepika.
Ennuyi😂
Shraddha Kapoor-3
Maroonporsche, ponymo, Harley Quinn
Disha Patani-13
FingerFetish, BoonAndBane, MishtiRyous, ItsJustHrideyy, ReneeClare, Melissaa, LotusPetals, -Obsessed-, LazybirdSilpa, ColumbusCrew, guy3, Nahiiinnn, Wistfulness
Deepika Padukone-25
Bhataktiatma, Sevenstreaks, altgr, TheMinion, Koeli, atvfan, Sock-Let, RosieMarco, ShiriFictionPen, Zeal17, Khrisnapanchali, Beautyfool, sreefan, Unconventional, Tris007, Yourstrulyone, WildestDreams, Priya185, Sonirsippu21, TheGladiator, Bhshre95, ZanduBaaM hbkrocks, Bacillusbadius, Panditaainji
Tara Sutaria-2
GrimReaper, EXOL,
Jacqueline-1
asmaanixx
Alia Bhatt-1
TrickyMind,
Ananya-4
Minionite, ProfMcGonagall, NitaReid, Heavenlybliss
Kangana Ranaut -3
awida, Iceflames, Mithu_x
Kiara Advani-2
reel_real, FreeTheNipple
Ileana D'Cruz-1
Pranushka723
Priyanka Chopra-1
AlexiaWilson,
Fatima Sana Sheikh-1
TC_FA
Tapsee Pannu-1
Sutapasima,
Katrina Kaif-1
Ennuyi
4 goals 🤣
8/10 if score is corrected
Way better than last round 🥳
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
https://x.com/i/status/2066395820098998316
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ranveer-singh-and-deepika-padukone-take-their-daughter-dua-to-her-first-live-show-fans-gush-over-her_233899
3