I like her book. Sometimes I skip few pages cause she gets little extreme🤔 Give a try
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I like her book. Sometimes I skip few pages cause she gets little extreme🤔 Give a try
🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Guys ,it almost time to celebrate my unique answers 🤣
Galat baat partner🤔
Originally posted by: GrimReaper
I didnt read best laid plans
Read most of his books
Theyre so fast paced. You dont have to pay a lot of attention to understand whats going on.
Best laid plans was good. I like his writing style and endings.
Ok bye guys I'm going🤣
See you all tom!🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
What Svetlana goes through is terrifying. Maybe more than terrifying
I’ve never read a book where I just thought death would be a better option for the heroine to finally be at peace. Svetlana’s traumatic life is incomparable to any other. The details of her torture was so graphic and repetitive, so I just skipped right through it.
You too partner
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
https://x.com/i/status/2066395820098998316
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ranveer-singh-and-deepika-padukone-take-their-daughter-dua-to-her-first-live-show-fans-gush-over-her_233899
3