Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing

😘😘😘😘😘
Is that kiss for us 💋😘😘☺️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Hey guys. I felt you guys will finish the AT by now.
I haven't become better instead been worse. Thank you for your wishes ❤️😘
Go and rest! 🤔
We shall finish the AT by night mostly! 😆
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Is that kiss for us 💋😘😘☺️
Haanji 😳
😘🥰
Isse bada prove kya chaihiye I told if they want frequent comments what they have to do they are doing 🤣
The caption is so APT!! 🤣
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
😘🥰
Isse bada prove kya chaihiye I told if they want frequent comments what they have to do they are doing 🤣
We are blessed !! ☺️🤣
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
He is so tempting man the pose ☺️
Being so hot and tempting he makes us forget everything but him ... ☺️