Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
He didnt agree to it. He is like others have understood the question and have already sent the answers, you are the only dumb one here.😆 I threatened him that I will ask in the thread n then he sent a clarification. I thought Begum too.
This might have been the reason.. but i think multiple people asked for the same question...
It was you, me and maybe some others as well.
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
See if PC had to be excluded Then Thug would have already mention like in NA award question. Question was about likely to succeed not about who should made it to HW and PC is only Successful by Indian standards not much as a HW actress. So, yeah, she is the obvious choice.
Point 👍🏼
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Coz ppl love to hate her🤣
🤣Lmao both you and Renee gave opposite reasoning! both are true too !
Meh i think im bored of seeing her in the historical getups 🤔
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
He didnt agree to it. He is like others have understood the question and have already sent the answers, you are the only dumb one here.😆 I threatened him that I will ask in the thread n then he sent a clarification. I thought Begum too.
Question clearly mentioned a Khan. Nothing confusing in this 😆
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
He didnt agree to it. He is like others have understood the question and have already sent the answers, you are the only dumb one here.😆 I threatened him that I will ask in the thread n then he sent a clarification. I thought Begum too.
😆
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
He clarified cos I went back n forth with his wording. There was no doubt for me regarding this question. Neither did anyone else so why would he clarify. Its plain n simple "who will be successful in HW". No one other than her fans will say that PC is successful in HW. She is in HW, so is Mallika Sherawat. She is part of BW too still. I dont see whats the confusion here? Why is PC not an option for that question? Not like PC is the sheep answer. We still dont know that.. Many might have answered someone else.
Being a crazy PC FAN. Even i have voted for PC under same reasoning that she has much more to achieve... 😆
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
🤣Lmao both you and Renee gave opposite reasoning! both are true too !
Meh i think im bored of seeing her in the historical getups 🤔
😆 but she plays those character well thats given
True that😆