|Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club 16|- Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

34k

Users

13

Likes

2.2k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello ji!

I am here for a long time today!😳

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I am watching Barrister Babu (on TV) Ishq mein marjawaan season 2 (On Voot, no subtitles I think), Yeh Hai Chahatein (hotstar- have subtitle, but it's EK show😆, I watch it for jodi)

Marathi serial Almost Sufal Sampoorna

and may be EDKV 2 on Sony Liv also as 10:30 PM is late slot😆



Thank you....Bhagu...🤗...I'll try to see....which one I can...find here...

ISSKTUN3DGLOBUWM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I am here for a few mins.

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Hello ji!

I am here for a long time today!😳


Hi Ji...........🤗


Happy Dance GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos - Find & Share ...

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: N3OTMEHEYO7GE7TT

I am here for a few mins.

Why are you sleepy.........

ISSKTUN3DGLOBUWM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JAR7B3C7Y4AOGG7N

Why are you sleepy.........

Have to get up early tomorrow 😆

ISSKTUN3DGLOBUWM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi, Priya! 🤗

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello Priya & Isa!!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Aww.... that's such a cute gif!❤️

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi mishti alina lavy isa and others

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".