Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes. Well now. 😳
Originally posted by: LESQ3R7SGHABQI2N
Haan, Bhaiya, main aa Gaya... 😁😁😁😁😂😁😂😂😭🤧😭🤧😭😂😁😂😁😂
Aur woh bhai dulhan ke saath? 😮😮😮😮😮😵😮😮😮😮😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😯😯😯😭😭😭😭😵😵😵😵😂😂❤️
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
First things first, don’t think about him or the reason he brokeup. He lost u. Don’t waste your time wanting to know his answers because it doesn’t matter anymore.
Bold- thats the problem with this world. You never really know anyone’s true nature because they are so damn good at hiding it.
After investing so much I thought I deserve an answer
But what to do
Sach ka pata aaj aath saal baad chala
Haan. Aapke liye behen layi hoon. 😁😂😁😂😁😁😂😁😂😁😂😁😏😏😏😏😏
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Give yourself some time and if you wish may take some break from everywhere and put yourself together. Aur jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai. 🤗
Shayad se sach hi hai
I am being on IF to divert my mind
Originally posted by: A53NHZDQBXEL7PMB
Yes. Well now. 😳
A huge relief. Tu bhi apna aur sabka bahut khyaal rakhna😒
Yes. 😒
I hope everything becomes normal soon
Whatever makes you happy🤗
Just know that it was perhaps never meant to be. I know you'll need time to accept things and get over it but just hold yourself together and you'll sail through it🤗